We spent 7 days in a Junior Suite on the 4th floor of the Phase 1 building. Our view was unbelievable - just stunning. The room worked out great - the kitchenette was perfect and well equipped for a few meals in. We spent most of our time on the balcony and even saw fireworks in town on 2 different nights. The grounds are well maintained and there are so many lovely spots for pictures, peace, romantic moments.
Outside of the room, I spent most of my time below on this cool cabana bed reading in the early morning, then swimming in the hot tub and infinity pool. We tried Las Marias for a yummy buffet breakfast and then La Trajinera for a really fantastic dinner - I can still taste the tomato basil goat cheese salad!! We were the only couple in the restaurant, though.
We listened to the time share pitch and it was pretty abrasive and pushy. It was 2 hours of our day for a $100 restaurant voucher. We learned interesting things about the region and HE's plans for the future. But probably not worth your time if it will upset you or derail your day.
My highest praise for HE is the wonderful staff they have assembled. We met several genuinely friendly and kind people. Julio was great at check-in and Felipe was our very favorite cart driver. I was even disappointed that he wasn't our checkout driver, because I wanted to tip him more and say goodbye. Don't be afraid to pick up odds/ends in the store on property - very affordable. Only negative thing I will say is that the sheets were kinda rough.
Next I'll write reviews of our scuba diving, trip to Cabo Pulmo, Todos Santos and a super spot called Art & Beer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique and breathtakingly beautiful, this spectacular Contemporary Hacienda style Luxury All Inclusive resort located on the Tourist Corridor in Cabo San Lucas offers magnificent panoramic views to the Sea of Cortes, romantic settings, distinctive dining, spacious and luxurious accommodations, and a variety of venues for special events. Your will be amazed of the bright, terracotta colored, Mexican Hacienda style buildings that are beautifully decorated with handmade Talavera tile murals, vases, classical sculptures, Spanish colonial fountains, contemporary art for contrast, and upscale traditional Mexican furnishing, driving them to experience an authentic Mexican ambiance throughout their stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, TravelUp, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Encantada Resort And Spa
- Hacienda Encantada Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos