We had 2 families totaling 8 people stay in a 2-bedroom 3 full bath suite in Phase 1 from June 18-29. We had comfortable accommodations and did not feel cramped in at all. In fact, it's very spacious, the biggest suite we've stayed in. We especially love the beautiful room decorations which reminds us we are in Mexico, not in a "modern" hotel room. We are owners since 2007 and we saw some additions to the resort. The new entrance is gorgeous and grand and the paved road was a welcome surprise! We arrived late at night but the staff from the valet/bell boys to the reception staff made it easy for us to get into our room to get our much needed rest. We woke up to great views of the ocean and we started the day getting a few stuff at the mini-market on the first floor to make breakfast. Later we walked around the resort to familiarize ourselves with the additions. They have a small spa that I did not use this time so I cannot comment on it. They also have a small "temporary" gym in Phase II. I was later told by sales staff that construction of the 20,000 sq. ft. spa/gym overlooking the ocean will start in 6 months and be completed 18 months later. I asked about a bbq grill and they said phase III will have lots of bbq grills. They also said they are trying to get a beach area in front of the resort but there has been lots of oppositions to this - I hope to see this materialize in the near future. I was also glad to see a laundry room so we don't have to pack so much clothes. It cost $4 each wash/dry and you bring/buy your own soap/softener. They had a great kid's area in phase II with a water park, playground, wading pool. My neice and nephews ages 4,5 and 7 had a blast! My sister and brother in law, who spent their first time here, said the pictures online does not do justice to how beautiful and breathtaking HE is! My sister said she this place is AMAZING! We all attended the Tuesday Night Social that starts at 6 p.m. You must go to this. They had free drinks and appetizers, shows, and games with prizes. Later, my sister and I played blackjack for prizes. We had a great time! Speaking of a great time, the activities coordinator Fernand is wonderful! He went around greeting everyone and encourages people to join their activities. He was great with the kids. My nephews Bryce and Ryland liked him so much, Bryce went to the store and offered Fernand some of his Twix chocolate bar. Thank you Fernand for putting lots of smiles and laughter on our faces! We also like that they have entertainment almost every night. I didn't get his name but the entertainer who sings almost every night at phase II reminds me of my dad so he was soooo wonderful. They also have themed entertainment at night which I was very happy to see. All in all, we had a wonderful experience and can't wait to come back. The staff were very nice and are happy to assist us. The grounds are well-kept.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique and breathtakingly beautiful, this spectacular Contemporary Hacienda style Luxury All Inclusive resort located on the Tourist Corridor in Cabo San Lucas offers magnificent panoramic views to the Sea of Cortes, romantic settings, distinctive dining, spacious and luxurious accommodations, and a variety of venues for special events. Your will be amazed of the bright, terracotta colored, Mexican Hacienda style buildings that are beautifully decorated with handmade Talavera tile murals, vases, classical sculptures, Spanish colonial fountains, contemporary art for contrast, and upscale traditional Mexican furnishing, driving them to experience an authentic Mexican ambiance throughout their stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TravelUp, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Encantada Resort And Spa
- Hacienda Encantada Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos