Stayed here in February, 2011 with some friends while in Cabo for a fishing trip. The resort is very nice. The suites are beautiful and many have spectacular views. The pools are also fantastic. The resort is still under construction. It has only one restaurant, which was just fair. The place was unbeleivably quiet. If you want to party, this is not the place for you. If you want to relax, you will enjoy this resort. There are some great restaurants in Cabo. My favorit was the Cabo Cantina. If you want to go fishing, I strongly recommend the Bob Marlin, owned by Jerry. I did a separate review of our fantastic two days of fishing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique and breathtakingly beautiful, this spectacular Contemporary Hacienda style Luxury All Inclusive resort located on the Tourist Corridor in Cabo San Lucas offers magnificent panoramic views to the Sea of Cortes, romantic settings, distinctive dining, spacious and luxurious accommodations, and a variety of venues for special events. Your will be amazed of the bright, terracotta colored, Mexican Hacienda style buildings that are beautifully decorated with handmade Talavera tile murals, vases, classical sculptures, Spanish colonial fountains, contemporary art for contrast, and upscale traditional Mexican furnishing, driving them to experience an authentic Mexican ambiance throughout their stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, TravelUp, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Hacienda Encantada Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Encantada Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hacienda Encantada Resort And Spa
- Hacienda Encantada Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos