The Hacienda Encantada was absolutely fabulous. This was our first time to Cabo and will not be our last. (April 9th - April 16th) We bought a timeshare at the Hacienda. We travelled with another couple and had the time of our lives. I do not like the crazy party scene and this place was perfect. It was not far from the marina and also had enough things to do at the resort. We liked the friendly staff and loved Ferdinand & Cenac. (the activity guys). They were so friendly and helpful. They smile all the time and really enjoy their job. I can't say enough about this place. AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique and breathtakingly beautiful, this spectacular Contemporary Hacienda style Luxury All Inclusive resort located on the Tourist Corridor in Cabo San Lucas offers magnificent panoramic views to the Sea of Cortes, romantic settings, distinctive dining, spacious and luxurious accommodations, and a variety of venues for special events. Your will be amazed of the bright, terracotta colored, Mexican Hacienda style buildings that are beautifully decorated with handmade Talavera tile murals, vases, classical sculptures, Spanish colonial fountains, contemporary art for contrast, and upscale traditional Mexican furnishing, driving them to experience an authentic Mexican ambiance throughout their stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hacienda Encantada Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Encantada Resort And Spa
- Hacienda Encantada Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hacienda Encantada Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos