Ive stayed at a couple of all-inclusive places. This hotel was amazing. The staff were very friendly and went out of their way to get to know my friend and I. They would remember our drinks and food orders every day. Only thing about the complex is that there arent many options for restaurants to eat. During the day, the pools have food to be ordered. At night, there is only 2 choices of restaurants. Mexican or Italian. Breakfast is only at one resturant and its the same food every day in the morning. The food is VERY good. But it does get boring after 5 days there. Cabo is close by so you can go into town if needed. There is no club or dance place in the complex. So if you are looking to party, go into town instead. The hotel is more family oriented or relaxing.
The rooms are big and they all have balconies towards the pools. There is no beach but you have a choice btwn two pools one is adults only. Both serve alcohol and food. The hotel is on a hill. They have lounge chairs on the top that overlook the "beach" but its rocky and you cant swim in it. Overall, a beautiful and amazing hotel. Would go back in a second.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique and breathtakingly beautiful, this spectacular Contemporary Hacienda style Luxury All Inclusive resort located on the Tourist Corridor in Cabo San Lucas offers magnificent panoramic views to the Sea of Cortes, romantic settings, distinctive dining, spacious and luxurious accommodations, and a variety of venues for special events. Your will be amazed of the bright, terracotta colored, Mexican Hacienda style buildings that are beautifully decorated with handmade Talavera tile murals, vases, classical sculptures, Spanish colonial fountains, contemporary art for contrast, and upscale traditional Mexican furnishing, driving them to experience an authentic Mexican ambiance throughout their stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Booking.com, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hacienda Encantada Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Encantada Resort And Spa
- Hacienda Encantada Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hacienda Encantada Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos