“The Luxury Massage at this spa is AMAZING! Highly recommended!”

Spa at Sunset Beach
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“The Luxury Massage at this spa is AMAZING! Highly recommended!”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

My wife and I each enjoyed a Luxury Massage at the Spa while vacationing at Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach. It was an amazing massage! If you enjoy massages you'll definitely enjoy this one! It is one of many different massages offered at this spa. You have a choice of a 50 minute or 80 minute massage. We selected the 80 minute massage. We were also able to have ours as a couples massage which was great. We both felt that our luxury massage was the best massage of our life! Thank you so much to the two massage therapists who did an amazing job!

Visited December 2013
1 Thank WylesFamily

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Hubbard, Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Spa ”
Reviewed December 18, 2013 via mobile

You know the massage is good when 2 of 3 fall asleep. I treated my 2 teenage daughters and myself to massages. Everyone was very professional and made my daughters comfortable. Great service, highly recommend them.

Phoenix, Arizona
172 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 227 helpful votes
“good but resort pricy”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Really nice place and professional. I would say the massage is average but way over priced.
We really prefer the pacifica for these prices the sister resort does have a more tranquill setting for spa treatments. sunset can be crowded.

Still looking for reasonably priced places so we dont have to spend $200 for a 90 minute treatment which turns out to be 70 minutes.

The massage on the beach at pacifica is very nice to hear the waves but also not really affordable. worth about $100 max but it is a resort so enjoy the treat and fair results

Visited October 2012
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Armonia...harmony indeed!”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I previously wrote a not so good review about the resort, but I forgot to mention the Spa. The spa is out of this world. The staff is wonderful! I got three treatments, a sports massage, a healing therapy (yeah, I got sunburned), and a express facial. All three were wonderful! The therapists were really nice and couldn't have asked for better service. I wish I had bought more of their products, thought a bit expensive, but are really really top of the line. This will be the top reason for me to go back to the resort.

Visited June 2013
Charlotte, NC
67 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 121 helpful votes
“Pure heaven.”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

This was an excellent experience. One of the best massages I've ever had. All of your senses are simultaneously stimulated and soothed in this beautiful, serene, luxurious environment. I can't recommend it highly enough.

Visited July 2013