Tripadvisor

from $109.00
from $129.00
from $89.00
15,444 results
All reviews camel ride tequila tasting zip line nature walk sea adventure dolphin swim our tour guide authentic mexican lunch outdoor adventure rock climbing dolphin experience luxury sailing whale watching scuba diving blue team flora and fauna tortillas
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This excursion was one to rave about. We got to see the famous arch and lover's beach before getting to our destination to snorkel and paddleboard. Our highlight moments included seeing the migrating whales in the distance, having crystal clear water to swim in, and one of the crew members played the ukulele and sang to us.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Carnival Panorama Excusion $95 USD

Monday, January 20th, 2020 - 10:45 am

My favorite type of excursion, late morning.

Priority Tendering off Ship - 10:00am
Group at Pier prior to 10:45am

Short 45 min drive to the Desert for both the Camel riding and ATV.

$20 Refundable Locker Key Deposit

Kevin and his team first took is to the Indoor Skydiving area, which was not really indoors, but in cylinder outside. It really was harder than it looks, but I've always wanted to try it. You are given a suit, googles and helmet and are in the Cylinder for about 2 minutes, but it felt like 20 minutes, lol. It is also fun to watch everyone take their turns.

After, Mario and his team took us through the Desert in ATVs. The ride is not extreme, but I did see some people lightly crash into the side, lol, but because there is a lot of sand, and you do need some type of Upper Body Strength.

While you a riding, there really is no time to take out your cellphone or camera to snap a few pics. There is a lot of rocks, sand, bumps, etc, so better keep both hands on the grips. The ride is about 45 minutes. They give you knee pads, elbow pads, chest plate, gloves & helmet. I took my own dirt bike gloves and Bandana for my face.

You will be very dusty, so I recommend taking your own Bandana to cover your nose and mouth...you will go through many dust clouds.

I did have a sore right thumb, though, lol.

After the ATV ride, lunch is provided. We received 3 sopas: you can pick mushroom, chorizo & potato or chicken. I chose 2 chicken and 1 chorizo. Comes with a mild salsa or flaming hot salsa. The food was Excellent.

Totally recommended!

Photography and Videos are taken by the
company for the ATV. I purchased the digital package which was all 20 of my pics and video, which is a deal for my social media. I saw people purchase printed 5" x 7" pics for or $10 each. The digital package with video is uploaded to your phone.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The best sailing experience that I have had was here. The crew was very kind and they are experts in their field. Congratulations to Raul, Mildred and Bruno and thank you very much.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Though in general I didn't think it was worth the $350 CAD that it cost for me personally, I have to note that the outstanding flexibility and energy provided by the crew warrants 4 or 5 stars taken in isolation.

The transportation, welcoming, guest coordination and safety were excellent. Flexibility was the key virtue here. First, the crew was very receptive to the ideas of the guests in terms of where to go and what to do (i.e. whether to prioritize sightseeing, attempts at whale watching, snorkelling etc.), when to have lunch and so on. Second, on indications of whale activity, the skipper and crew worked well together to anticipate their movements and provide a great viewing opportunity, complemented by insightful (and humorous) commentary. The provided lunch was excellent.

I have three critiques which for me made it a 'three star' experience:

First, the experience seems to be anchored (no pun intended) by alcohol consumption, such that if one is a light drinker, it might not seem as interesting. In particular, the music was quite loud and obnoxious, and was made worse by the fact that the speakers (mounted on the first spreaders) were pointed strait down at where we were sitting, and I had some ringing in my right ear because of it. Out of deference to others, we didn't complain until it was actually getting painful.

Second (and probably a consequence of the first), the snorkelling/swimming/paddle boarding components of the activity are very 'domesticated' in that the area we could do it was quite limited and fenced off, and the safety requirements were stifling (an insurance requirement that all companies appear to abide by). In particular, we were required to attach a life vest on a short tether line while snorkelling, which made it very difficult to dive, and actually caused issues swimming with others because of tangling. Relatedly, the quality of the snorkelling gear was quite poor, especially while attempting deep dives.

Third, the photography provided is quite expensive, but the key issue was that it wasn't made clear by the staff getting their photos came at significant cost. After the sail we were directed to a place to look at some photos, and then told that it was $25 USD for a single photo (digital or print) or something like $50 USD for the whole collection. I probably wouldn't have minded if it was very clear up front what the cost was going to be, but I might have paid more attention to taking my own photos if I had known.

Date of experience: January 2020
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
TheAdventuresGroup, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Cabo Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello ajcnichilson,

Thank you for taking the time to share your honest experience on our Luxury Day Sailing. We are glad to read you enjoyed your time and appreciate your comments regarding the service provided by our team members.

Guest experience is a top priority for us; if there is anything you would like during the experience, we encourage you to ask our sailboat crew. If the music is not to your liking, you are free to ask for it to be changed into something more suitable for all our guests aboard, the same goes for the volume.

Here at Cabo Adventures, the safety of our guests is our top priority, this being the reason for the use of life jackets and a determined area for snorkeling. Not to mention, this is a rule set by the Marina Port of having every person who goes out at sea to wear a life vest and have the area to be used as a snorkel location sectioned off to avoid any accidents with any boats, rafts and/or ships passing by or getting close.

Thank you again for your time and visit. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We have an amazing day of whale watching with Mario, Chewie and Miguel. Mario was our host and did a wonderful job of making it fun and informative. Chewie always knew when and where to take the boat to get the best views of the whales. Miguel was our photographer and took many great photos! Thank you to Mario for making it an adventure over and above the price! I would absolutely do this again. And an extra that we didn’t expect were the sea lions sunning themselves on the rock!