Ways to Experience Cabo Adventures
from $109.00
from $129.00
from $89.00
15,444 results
All reviews camel ride tequila tasting zip line nature walk sea adventure dolphin swim our tour guide authentic mexican lunch outdoor adventure rock climbing dolphin experience luxury sailing whale watching scuba diving blue team flora and fauna tortillas
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Though in general I didn't think it was worth the $350 CAD that it cost for me personally, I have to note that the outstanding flexibility and energy provided by the crew warrants 4 or 5 stars taken in isolation.

The transportation, welcoming, guest coordination and safety were excellent. Flexibility was the key virtue here. First, the crew was very receptive to the ideas of the guests in terms of where to go and what to do (i.e. whether to prioritize sightseeing, attempts at whale watching, snorkelling etc.), when to have lunch and so on. Second, on indications of whale activity, the skipper and crew worked well together to anticipate their movements and provide a great viewing opportunity, complemented by insightful (and humorous) commentary. The provided lunch was excellent.

I have three critiques which for me made it a 'three star' experience:

First, the experience seems to be anchored (no pun intended) by alcohol consumption, such that if one is a light drinker, it might not seem as interesting. In particular, the music was quite loud and obnoxious, and was made worse by the fact that the speakers (mounted on the first spreaders) were pointed strait down at where we were sitting, and I had some ringing in my right ear because of it. Out of deference to others, we didn't complain until it was actually getting painful.

Second (and probably a consequence of the first), the snorkelling/swimming/paddle boarding components of the activity are very 'domesticated' in that the area we could do it was quite limited and fenced off, and the safety requirements were stifling (an insurance requirement that all companies appear to abide by). In particular, we were required to attach a life vest on a short tether line while snorkelling, which made it very difficult to dive, and actually caused issues swimming with others because of tangling. Relatedly, the quality of the snorkelling gear was quite poor, especially while attempting deep dives.

Third, the photography provided is quite expensive, but the key issue was that it wasn't made clear by the staff getting their photos came at significant cost. After the sail we were directed to a place to look at some photos, and then told that it was $25 USD for a single photo (digital or print) or something like $50 USD for the whole collection. I probably wouldn't have minded if it was very clear up front what the cost was going to be, but I might have paid more attention to taking my own photos if I had known.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
TheAdventuresGroup, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Cabo Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello ajcnichilson,

Thank you for taking the time to share your honest experience on our Luxury Day Sailing. We are glad to read you enjoyed your time and appreciate your comments regarding the service provided by our team members.

Guest experience is a top priority for us; if there is anything you would like during the experience, we encourage you to ask our sailboat crew. If the music is not to your liking, you are free to ask for it to be changed into something more suitable for all our guests aboard, the same goes for the volume.

Here at Cabo Adventures, the safety of our guests is our top priority, this being the reason for the use of life jackets and a determined area for snorkeling. Not to mention, this is a rule set by the Marina Port of having every person who goes out at sea to wear a life vest and have the area to be used as a snorkel location sectioned off to avoid any accidents with any boats, rafts and/or ships passing by or getting close.

Thank you again for your time and visit. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We have an amazing day of whale watching with Mario, Chewie and Miguel. Mario was our host and did a wonderful job of making it fun and informative. Chewie always knew when and where to take the boat to get the best views of the whales. Miguel was our photographer and took many great photos! Thank you to Mario for making it an adventure over and above the price! I would absolutely do this again. And an extra that we didn’t expect were the sea lions sunning themselves on the rock!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My family and I agree that our signature swim dolphin experience was the best part of our Mexican Riviera cruise! Our dolphin Kalea was incredible and our guide Jose Luis was so much fun!! You have to do this! Also invest in the pics. So worth it!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The trip starts at the beach, but we ended up about 12 km back in a valley traveling dirt roads, river (wash) bottoms, etc. Team was great. Hit 60 km on the straightaways; avg was 35-40. It was both a fun ride and beautiful countryside. First time for my son and he felt very safe.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Yoltic was fun and very informative! We actually fed a camel from our mouth! The ride wasn’t very long but was beautiful riding on the beach of the Pacific Ocean.