“BEST experience ever!”

Los Cabos Luxury Sunset Sail
Ranked #1 of 225 Tours in Cabo San Lucas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Are you ready to try the coolest and most exciting adventure water sport? Want to experience what is like to fly out of the water like Ironman? Then you have to try Flyboard! Our instructors are professionally trained and have one goal: to make sure you have fun and safe time. Don't miss your chance to try this amazing activity.
Reviewed January 2, 2014

OMG I can only say great things about this experience! I recommend to anyone to give it a try! The dolphins were so sweet and the staff was even more amazing! Prices were reasonable and it was one of my favorite things that I did while there!

There are newer reviews for Cabo Adventures

Reviewed January 1, 2014

Our family with three children went swimming with the dolphins on Christmas day. Our trainer was very patient and informative. He answered all of our questions and had all of us laughing. The only negative thing about the experience was that the pictures were extremely expensive.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

I went with my 20 year old twin daughters for a girls vacation. This excursion was lots of fun and exciting. It included transportation to marina, great guide, equipment, snacks, snorkeling, kayaking, paddle board, and sight-seeing!! Our guide was Hasam who was so nice and very helpful! The crew was top notch in every way. We also saw whales and sea lions!! I highly recommend Cabo Adventures!

Reviewed December 31, 2013

My wife and I went to this place for the camel tour. The tour take place in a semi-desert area with a lot of cactus. You need to walk for about 15 min around this wonderful scenic until you get to the beach. There is where the camels are. The riding only take few minutes, maybe around 10-15 min. Before and after the riding, you can take your photos with the camels. There are some special photos where are not permitted to take photos with your own camera. These are for sell. There's a wonderful view between the desert and the pacific ocean. After this riding, a wonderful lunch is waiting for you. A woman is making tortillas and you can choose amount 3 different dishes. The food is very good. The whole tour is very good, but the price is a little high. We took advantage for the snorkel tour since it had a discount because we bought the camel tour online. Sunscreen recommended.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

Cabo Dolphins was a fun activity to do with myself, my husband and 6 year old daughter. We spent about 30 minutes with the dolphin and it was a great up-close experience for a shy kid.