“Kids dolphin experience”

and up
Canyon Canopy Adventure from Los Cabos
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Are you ready to try the coolest and most exciting adventure water sport? Want to experience what is like to fly out of the water like Ironman? Then you have to try Flyboard! Our instructors are professionally trained and have one goal: to make sure you have fun and safe time. Don't miss your chance to try this amazing activity.
Reviewed December 5, 2013

While in cabo we took our daughter to do the kid dolphin experience. She had a great time and got to interact with the dolphins for over an hour. From the moment we got there we were treated very well. When my daughter removed her Earing it was painful and Coty who was also her instructor came to the rescue. She cleaned my daughters ear and talked to her about the experience that was about to come. They take great pics but they are $25 each which is kinda pricey. Overall we had a great time!

Write a ReviewReviews (8,960)
All reviews
in 144 reviews
"sunset sail"
in 104 reviews

Reviewed December 4, 2013

For $175 USD person, my wife and I decided to do our first ever Dolphin Swim at Cabo Dolphins in San Jose through Cabo Adventures. We used a 3/2 promotion where you get three activities and pay for only 2 of them. (We did dolphin swim, snorkeling, and zipline.) There was also a 25% discount for all Dolphin activities if you just booked that activity only.)

The Dolphin Swim was 45 minutes and included a dolphin kiss, dolphin feeding, dolphin interaction and show. There is also a 30 minute Dolphin Experience and a 20 minute Dolphin Encounter. Dolphin Kids is 20 minutes and perfect for little one. We saw a group of about 8 kids ages 4-6 years old doing Dolphin Kids!

We spend quite some time interacting and touching Tlatoani aka "Tony," as he swam around us. He was so handsome and super friendly. Our trainer, Abril, told us that as handsome as Tony was he was also a mischievous troublemaker at times mainly because of his strong personality.

The highlight for us was the actual Dolphin Swim. Because our group was small Abril, let us do two swims! My wife did a "slow" belly to belly swim where she held on to each fin, and laid belly to belly. She also did a dorsal swim that was faster. Both were above water.

My first swim was the underwater swim. I held Tony's left fin and his dorsal fin and then quickly, we to the bottom of the pool, about 13 feet, and emerged out of the water about 10 seconds later. It was amazing!

The entire time, there was a team of photographers taking digital pictures and recording video on a camcorder. Juan did photos while Jocelyn filmed. Juaneven took underwater pictures of me with a GoPro using an extender!

At the end of the dolphin swim, we ended up buying a CD of all our pictures, along with a DVD video. Great work by Juan and Jocelyn! The entire dolphin experience was priceless! It's literally one of the best experiences we have ever had. Abril has fantastic: super friendly, knowledgeable, and made the entire experience fun and memorable.

Thanks Cabo Dolphins and Cabo Adventures!

Cross this off the Bucket List!

1  Thank davidchaojr42
Reviewed December 4, 2013

For $95 USD per person, my wife and I opted to give snorkeling, paddle boarding and kayaking a try. We heard that Cabo Adventures was reputable and they also had excellent reviews on TripAdvisor. They also offer many other outdoor activities like dolphin swim, zip line, camel rides, whale watching, and boat tours.

Cabo Adventures (Jorge) picked us up at our hotel and brought us to The Dolphin Pools in Cabo San Lucas. The facility was awesome. As we waited, we were able to view the dolphins. There were clean bathrooms, lockers, a small food area, outdoor bar, and a gift shop.

After we got registered and fitted for fins, we headed out to our boat on the marina. We took a fast APEX boat on the Sea of Cortez for about 20 minutes until we arrived at Chileno Beach. This ride alone was awesome!

We spend most of the day snorkeling and paddle boarding. We saw a ton of fish! There were designated areas of snorkeling and the beach as a whole had very little foot traffic which was nice.

Our guide, Hasam, was knowledge and funny. He had a confident and charismatic appeal that I appreciated. Our photographer, Liz, took some great photos, one of them being me falling off the paddle board! Dany, our boat driver was awesome. He stopped a few times as we were lucky enough to see some humpback whales! (Whale season starts mid-December and we were about a week early.) Eddie manned the second boat which had all the equipment. Eddie is actually the culprit that made me tip over on my paddle board!

On the way back to the Cabo San Lucas Marina, we cruised by The Arch and Lover's Beach! Hasam gave us a great overview of The Arch and even showed us the "secret" way to get directly under The Arch. He also explained how Lover's Beach got it's name, as well as, showed us a few other historical sites.

Overall, our Cabo Adventures team was professional yet very personable. They did a great job making everything fun and memorable.

NOTE: We also booked a Dolphin Swim and Outdoor Adventure (zip line) with Cabo Adventures. We used a 3/2 promotion where you pick three adventures and pay for two.

TIP: Take Dramamine if you get sea sick!

Reviewed December 3, 2013

From the beginning to the end it was awesome the gentlemen booking to the all of the staff. We did the zip line, sunset cruise and snorkeling adventure. The staff on every one was amazing. We were celebrating a 21st birthday and the host on the sunset cruse toasted her and gave us a bottle of champagne. They we wall amazing trips the sunset cruise is a must. My only compliant on any of them was the zip line tour. Pictures are not allowed to be taken by you and at the end they are extremely over priced. I don't get it charge less sell more...seems simple. Wanted 175.00 for a disk or 79.00 for 10 pictures. We did one similar in cancun and it was only 30.00. Was a real downer to the tour.