“Swim with Ende”

and up
Canyon Canopy Adventure from Los Cabos
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Are you ready to try the coolest and most exciting adventure water sport? Want to experience what is like to fly out of the water like Ironman? Then you have to try Flyboard! Our instructors are professionally trained and have one goal: to make sure you have fun and safe time. Don't miss your chance to try this amazing activity.
Reviewed November 13, 2013

This was a great experience and I highly recommend swimming with the dolphins. Make sure you go under the water, it's really cool! Thanks Ende!

Write a ReviewReviews (9,087)
All reviews
in 144 reviews
"sunset sail"
in 104 reviews

Reviewed November 12, 2013

My boyfriend and I went on the Snorkel and Sea Adventure Tour. While waiting for other people to arrive, we went to check out the macaws. Someone came out and offered to let us hold the macaws and take pictures. The actual tour itself was great as well. The boat ride was fun, and our guide, Beth, was great! We loved the snorkel, and we had a good time kayaking and paddle boarding as well. When we got back, there were drinks and snacks waiting for us. I definitely recommend this company!

1  Thank BBrook
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Well managed by attentive staff, with obvious hi light being able to swim with the dolphins. Only suggestion is make sure you negotiate the cost of the photo packages ... We overheard someone else getting a deal $40.00 less than what we were being quoted ... So be sure to ask questions around to other people.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

I've been reluctant to try scuba diving. I tend to gag even when snorkeling. Our instructor, Miguel was fanatstic. He came to Club Cascadas for a free demo. Miguel was very professional and taught in a way that was funny and easy to understand. Even when I went under…and I panicked a bit..he made me "go through it" in such a supportive way. I found myself very relaxed and proud of myself. Miguel spent the extra time with each person and was very patient. I look forward to getting certified and diving with Cabo Adventures. Remember that even though the lesson is free and to cultivate business…these instructors are trying to make a living… please tip.

See more reviews
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Danielle was our wedding photographer for our Dreams wedding ceremony on the beach. I was a little worried about our package only including one hour of photography, so I met and spoke with her the day before our big day and she assured me she could get all the shots that I wanted, and that the time allotted would be plenty to get lots of great pictures. I had no concerns after talking with her, she was a joy to work with and was so easy going. When we saw our pictures for the first time we were so pleased! We didn't even know she was getting some of the shots she took during the ceremony. Our pictures are absolutely beautiful and we love to look at them over and over. We have never seen such beautiful pictures. She did such an extraordinary job, we are so lucky she was there for us! Thank you again, Danielle!
-Rob and Shara Pennington