Ways to Experience Cabo Adventures
from $128.99
from $119.00
from $89.00
9,429 results
All reviews camel ride tequila tasting nature walk zip line dolphin swim sea adventure authentic mexican lunch our tour guide dolphin experience rock climbing luxury sailing outdoor adventure whale watching scuba diving red team flora and fauna tortillas
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Lots of options to suit different people. We did the sunset cruise. It was well executed and we had great staff service the whole time. Great food and beverages and would try other options that Cabo adventures offer next time. You pay a bit more sometimes, but it is well worth it for the service and organization that these tours offer.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

We booked our Zipline adventure through their website and it was very easy and fairly priced. Every employee was friendly and made sure we enjoyed our time. We were with the white team and they made us feel safe and entertained. We Ziplined, rapelled, jumped off a cliff, hung upside down on a zipline, drive automatic UTVs and were feed an authentic Mexican meal at the end. Will be recommending this company to everyone who travels here.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Went with a group of 4 friends, great adventure. Very dusty but exciting! Tour guides and photographer were awesome, Pepe, Evaristo and Sebastian. You will be dirty at the end! Food was great. Beautiful scenery.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

This was my first excursion with dolphins and I loved it. We had a great time and an experience of a lifetime. Our trainers Mariu and ivan were great and very informative.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

We had an awsome bunch if men that were friendly, funny and efficient! The green team was Leo, Jesus, Alfonzo, & Mariano & they were fabulous! We had the best time and went smoothly even though we had a large group.

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

We had Ted as our tour guide and he was the most amazing. He had so much information about the camels and all the nature and cactuses. He made it so much fun, great sense of humour. You can tell they really do care about the camels and they are not abused. Would recommend this and ask to have Ted!

1  Thank kjmaryka
Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

This was a wonderful day, first the hosts took us around the beautiful arch and explained the beaches and affects of the water there. Then we went to a beautiful snorkeling spot in a cove. My friend was afraid to snorkel and our hosts put her at ease and swam in the water with her, showing her fish and sea creatures. Then we had a yummy light lunch on the beach. Thank you for a success adventure and making us feel comfortable in the water! We will be back!

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

I would like to start out by saying nobody controls the weather, but me and my wife went to go snorkeling with Cabo adventures and dock master shut down all activities right when we were on the pier, not their problem I understand but my feeling is I spent all my hard earned money on a nice trip and my whole day got messed up and all they do is say we can reschedule and you can have a free drink at the bar. So me and my wife rescheduled and went to the bar expecting to be taken care of for our troubles and disappointment and wasted day of our vacation, when we get to the bar the bartender says all we get is two options of alcoholic drinks that are sitting in the sun all day and disgusting to taste more than likely gone bad from sitting in the sun all day. Really a big let down for a something that was supposed to have such high ratings

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

Took my son snorkeling and had a blast. Nice boat ride in a zodiac out to a sheltered cove in The Corridor.

Lots of fish! My son loved the Sea Doo hand held propulsion toy. He scooted all over the reef until it was time to go.

They also had stand up paddle boards and kayaks for people who maxed out on snorkeling. Super safe separation of swimmers and boaters too!

Guide Alex was friendly and helpful. On board photographer got great pics of everyone - worth the price to buy the set!

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

We took a sunset cruise from the marina around the arch and down the coast to the end of Pueblo Bonita on a Benateau 50 ft sailboat.

Victor and his Captain/Photographer did a great job. The drinks were good and kept flowing the entire trip.

Although the wind was at our back it would have been cool to sail a bit, wing on wing but I understand the potential liability and this was a romantic cruise.

Price was good and Cabo Adventures is a large and very established and safe company.