Ways to Experience Cabo Adventures
from $128.99
from $119.00
from $89.00
9,423 results
All reviews camel ride tequila tasting nature walk zip line dolphin swim sea adventure authentic mexican lunch our tour guide dolphin experience rock climbing luxury sailing outdoor adventure whale watching scuba diving red team flora and fauna tortillas
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

This was a wonderful day, first the hosts took us around the beautiful arch and explained the beaches and affects of the water there. Then we went to a beautiful snorkeling spot in a cove. My friend was afraid to snorkel and our hosts put her at ease and swam in the water with her, showing her fish and sea creatures. Then we had a yummy light lunch on the beach. Thank you for a success adventure and making us feel comfortable in the water! We will be back!

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

I would like to start out by saying nobody controls the weather, but me and my wife went to go snorkeling with Cabo adventures and dock master shut down all activities right when we were on the pier, not their problem I understand but my feeling is I spent all my hard earned money on a nice trip and my whole day got messed up and all they do is say we can reschedule and you can have a free drink at the bar. So me and my wife rescheduled and went to the bar expecting to be taken care of for our troubles and disappointment and wasted day of our vacation, when we get to the bar the bartender says all we get is two options of alcoholic drinks that are sitting in the sun all day and disgusting to taste more than likely gone bad from sitting in the sun all day. Really a big let down for a something that was supposed to have such high ratings

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Took my son snorkeling and had a blast. Nice boat ride in a zodiac out to a sheltered cove in The Corridor.

Lots of fish! My son loved the Sea Doo hand held propulsion toy. He scooted all over the reef until it was time to go.

They also had stand up paddle boards and kayaks for people who maxed out on snorkeling. Super safe separation of swimmers and boaters too!

Guide Alex was friendly and helpful. On board photographer got great pics of everyone - worth the price to buy the set!

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

We took a sunset cruise from the marina around the arch and down the coast to the end of Pueblo Bonita on a Benateau 50 ft sailboat.

Victor and his Captain/Photographer did a great job. The drinks were good and kept flowing the entire trip.

Although the wind was at our back it would have been cool to sail a bit, wing on wing but I understand the potential liability and this was a romantic cruise.

Price was good and Cabo Adventures is a large and very established and safe company.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

My wife always wanted to ride camels and this was her chance. All around and very fun adventure with Jon and all the others. The food, tequila and nature walk added to the experience. Highly recommend Jon and his "big guns" for a fun filled morning!!

Reviewed 2 days ago

Daytime snorkel trip was great! We went on their fast uncovered boat and went around Los Arcos (playa del Amor, Divorce beach, sea lion colony, etc....) We snorkeled in an area where there were tons of fish. The snorkeling was FANTASTIC! Way better than I imagined. We also then went up to another beach where they had paddle boards and other toys. The snorkeling wasn't as great there but it was a nice cove. Alexi was our guide and leader and he was truly beyond FABULOUS! I don't remember what our photographer's name was but he was GREAT and our boat Captain was Jose'. He also was terrific! It was a great day! Thank you Cabo Adventures!

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

Friends booked this and I went along not knowing who to expect and was pleasantly surprised. Ramiro was a great guide, spoke English fluently, helped make sure everyone was well prepared for the excursion.

We went in the afternoon because it worked better for our schedule. I think the waters might have been calmer in the morning but we still saw lots of fish, a got a good look at the arches, learned some interesting geographical facts from Ramiro.

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

The Green Team of Nico, Leo, Jesus and Jordan took great care of our group of 8 on this 3+ hour morning of ziplining, repelling, hiking and ATV riding! We had a range of ages and abilities and the guys were great with everyone. Prepare to sneak your phone in, or go ahead and add $50-100 to your mental tab for the pro pics. You’ll be doing things you want to remember, so one way or another you’ll want the photos and they don’t allow you to bring a cam of your own. Despite the added cost, 4 thumbs up from my husband and I!

Reviewed 3 days ago

We did the zipline adventure and it was worth every penny. In addition to being an awesome experience, Cabo Adventures offered the "Superman" position and a pendulum drop that was unlike any other zipline adventure I have ever been on. Even more importantly, I felt extremely safe throughout the whole experience. Shout out to our tour guides, the White Team, who were hilarious, warm, and made the day one for the memory books. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

Ted was amazing. The best part of the tour was ted and his jokes and his explanations. Thank you very much for making it fun.

Armenian Chris from LA