Ways to Experience Cabo Adventures
from $128.99
from $119.00
from $89.00
9,414 results
All reviews camel ride tequila tasting nature walk zip line dolphin swim sea adventure authentic mexican lunch our tour guide dolphin experience rock climbing luxury sailing outdoor adventure whale watching scuba diving red team flora and fauna tortillas
Reviewed today via mobile

Ted was amazing. The best part of the tour was ted and his jokes and his explanations. Thank you very much for making it fun.

Armenian Chris from LA

Reviewed today via mobile

My husband has snorkeled for many years and when we were married in Maui, 11 years ago we had planned to snorkel, but I had a doozie of an upper respiratory infection and did not dare try to.
So on this trip to Cabo we decided to try it out .... and had a blast!
We took a 4 hour sailing-snorkeling-lunch tour and were entertained from the moment we took off our zapatos and boarded the boat!
The food, drink, and the WHOLE adventure was exactly WONDER-FILLED!
We WILL do it again!
Thank you to Eric, the captain and the crew of Cabo Adventures!

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Booked a snorkeling trip with Cabo Adventures and it was great. They picked us up at our hotel. Check in was easy and then the fun began. We first went snorkeling then kayaking and then a tour to the Arch. Crew was great and took great care of our group. Highly recommend this activity.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

This is an adventure!! Definatly worth it!! Dan, Joel, Meriano and the rest of the blue team are true professionals, who also keep it very humorous. Great memories team!! Very very well done!

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

I’m one who is deathly afraid of heights. The crew at Cabo Adventures are very professional, funny and safety conscious. I conquered major fears with their help. What a great time. Six different zip lines, a rock climb and a swing that was both scary and exhilarating. When in Cabo this is a must do!!!! I will definitely do it again!!! #Superman!!!

Reviewed 2 days ago

We went out with Oliver and his crew. Very professional and constantly trying to make it the best day it could be. I don’t like that Cabo Adventures keeps dolphins captive in their building, but they were very respectful of the whale sharks at all times. The fish taco lunch in La Paz was some of the best food I had on the trip. Definitely recommend this excursion even with the long trip time, it’s worth it. Take some headphones and a book and the drive goes by quickly.

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

Great time had by all. A must do! We kissed a camel, ride the camel along the beach and had the best lunch on the beach. Thanks to guides Ted and Janet for an amazing day!

1  Thank Go215503
Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

My boyfriend and I became Open Water Scuba Certified in Los Cabos. We cannot say enough good things about our instructor, Manuel, and the entire dive crew. Manuel did an exceptional job teaching us all the necessary skills to become certified. I am so pleased with his professionalism, patience, and kindness! I definitely recommend this company and diving here is beautiful!

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

My husband and I did the Outdoor Adventure. It was so fun, but we were a little bugged about how much time was spent driving. We were a part of the blue team, and they were amazing guides! If you can, recommend them, Leo, Mariano, Pepe, Mike, Joel, and Uncle!

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

What an amazing adventure. This is a must do for your bucket list. These sharks are so beautiful. Alex was the most awesome guide. I am a huge conservationist and animal lover. It was so refreshing to see the respect he had for these animals and how he kept them safe as well as keeping us safe and providing a wonderful experience