“the dolphin swim was worth the money”
Review of Cabo Adventures

Los Cabos Luxury Sunset Sail
Ranked #1 of 229 Tours in Cabo San Lucas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Are you ready to try the coolest and most exciting adventure water sport? Want to experience what is like to fly out of the water like Ironman? Then you have to try Flyboard! Our instructors are professionally trained and have one goal: to make sure you have fun and safe time. Don't miss your chance to try this amazing activity.
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I did a swim with my 9 and 10 year olds. It was pretty amazing, I must say. My sister has done a number of different dolphin swims at various places and she said this one was the best she had seen. The Dolphin swim was $175 but we got a discount of $90 for listening to a 90 minute presentation at our resort for a timeshare. That was def worth it. We got to be in the pool with the dolphins for an hour. Very cool. I recommend it.

1  Thank BrianAnton
Write a ReviewReviews (8,270)

Reviewed July 9, 2013

The boys went fishing and the girls went on a camel adventure. We were not sure what to expect, but from the minute we arrived, the awesome adventure began. The camels are all so friendly and sweet, the beach is pristine and the guides were all so welcoming. After our camel riding and photo taking, we took a short nature walk and then sampled some traditional mexican food. The food was absolutely authentic and delicious!!! The tequila tasting was also a big hit with our party:) I would highly recommend this tour to EVERYONE!

Reviewed July 9, 2013

We did this as a group activity , so much fun and the dolphins are amazing.

the staff is patient and pleasant to deal with.

We purchased photos at the end (pretty expensive in my opinion) but worth having the memories

Reviewed July 8, 2013

This was a must do excursion. You experience hands-on with the dolphins and learn so much about these amazing creatures. So glad we did this!!!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Camel ride was sooo cool! It was a little bit shorter than what I was expecting but it was really awesome. The whole tour was fun and educational. Dave is really funny, and he knows so much! It was a great experience!

1  Thank prisbt