“Had a great time with Ende and David!!”
Review of Cabo Adventures

Los Cabos Luxury Sunset Sail
Ranked #1 of 229 Tours in Cabo San Lucas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Are you ready to try the coolest and most exciting adventure water sport? Want to experience what is like to fly out of the water like Ironman? Then you have to try Flyboard! Our instructors are professionally trained and have one goal: to make sure you have fun and safe time. Don't miss your chance to try this amazing activity.
Reviewed March 15, 2013

It's like the fifth time I go to swim with the dolphins in different places in mexico and other countries, but this one was really special. The dolphin Ende and her trainer David were both very kind and funny. I went for a dolphin swim program and got the best time around Ende that seems to understand everything her trainer asks and also what I said. We got kisses, hugs and an incredible underwater ride, were you get literally down the pool by the dorsal and pectoral fin of the dolphin in a super fast amazing!!! ride. The whole program was awesome, very fun and educational. Ende did jumps for us and all kinds of tricks, later she got a massage from her trainer David and the rest of the swimmers, she was so pleased and relaxed, she looks very motivated, happy and excited for us to massage her, and she was also very very gentle when we get in the water, she swam among, it was amazing!!. The photographers were really really nice too, I don't really remember their names but the two guys one with reading glasses who took a video and the other one with a big camera was tall and chubby were so nice and kind, told us to smile to capture the best moments.
David also did a beautiful trick with Ende, he went for a surf around the pool on her back, in an incredibly fast and skillful ride, that both of them seems to be part of the water. Just amazing!
The only thing I didn't like was just a few moments before the program started, first when I was waiting for the swim, no one told me were to wait, there were alot of chairs but I felt a bit lost because there was a lot of people but some were there for the whale watching and others were there for swimming but at different time. Another thing that I didn't like was that the girl at the check in put me on the 2 PM swim, just because I got early, when I was scheduled to be at 3 PM, but she didn't even ask me if I want to be in the 2 PM swim, so when a hostess asked me to go to the 2PM swim I came back to check in and told her my swim were at 3 PM and she changed it. And I'm glad I changed because I wouldn't have met David the king of the dolphins and his baby Ende.
I had such a great time after all and got so motivated to be with Ende and David, that I didn't want the program to finish. So at the end she show off her beautiful tail and gave us a splash like saying goodbye, it was fun! I will definately come back and ask for Ende and David.

Write a ReviewReviews (8,483)

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We did the snorkel and sea adventures tour. Everything was well organized from the pick up and drop off at our hotel to the boat tour and water sports. Mario was a great guide and we had a blast using the kayaks snorkel gear and paddle boards. The beach was a nice place to hang out for the morning and our captain even found a few whales to watch on the ride out and back! all in all a great time.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We had a great whale watching adventure. Our guide, Mario was very good at giving information while we searched for whales. Juan, the captain, did a great job of spotting whales and then moving the boat into position for better viewing. The inflatable boats with the big motor did a really nice job of moving us quickly from sighting to sighting. Besides seeing some babies with their mothers, a few whales breaching, we also saw a baby sea lion.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

This was a great adventure. You ride in a Mercedes truck Indiana Jones would be proud of. Then you arrive at the Pacific ocean and ride the camels two persons per camel. You learn that these camels come from Texas where the US Army began testing them over 150 years ago. The walk through the outback allows you to see cacti of various ages up to an estimated 350 years old. The lunch in the outback is very authentic and tasty. We learned all of this from our very entertaining and informative guide, Leopoldo Ismael Moreno Hernandez Fuente Pacheco de la Cruz y Cruz, but you can call him POLO. A very good experience.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Watching the whales in the distance from my resort prompted me to take a whale watching tour with Cabo Adventures. What a wonderful experience! CA picked us up in a comfortable van at our resort and took us to the marina where we boarded an inflatable boat. From there we went to see the sea lions, pelicans, arches and where the Sea of Cortez meets the Pacific. Then to the whales. What a rush it was to see our first whales--a mother and calf! We got close, but kept a respectful distance, to these magnificent animals. We saw them breaching, flapping their fins, spinning, poking their heads out of the water, head slapping the water and just cavorting in the sea. Sasha, our guide, provided us with information and Liz took fabulous pictures that were available for sale after (I had my camera but decided early on to spend my time watching, rather than snapping). The boat had a hydrophone so we were able to hear, very faintly, the whales singing. Amazing! And a bonus to me, the sea was very calm and I did not get seasick.