“careful with on line booking”
Review of Cabo Adventures

Los Cabos Luxury Sunset Sail
Ranked #1 of 229 Tours in Cabo San Lucas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Are you ready to try the coolest and most exciting adventure water sport? Want to experience what is like to fly out of the water like Ironman? Then you have to try Flyboard! Our instructors are professionally trained and have one goal: to make sure you have fun and safe time. Don't miss your chance to try this amazing activity.
Reviewed January 6, 2013

I booked for my family of five o line and didn't notice that I had clicked six persons instead of five. Apparently, I had the opportunity to confirm the reservation for 24 hours after the booking and I still didn't notice. I realized the oversight when we checked in and although I was told by the cashier I could get a refund or a credit , I was later informed that this was not the case as the error was on my part. An innocent oversight, so beware.

Write a ReviewReviews (8,270)

Reviewed January 5, 2013

My husband and brother-in-law always have a great dive with these guys. The spot they take you to is pretty good, right off of El Arco. Beautiful! I snorkeled while they were diving and had a nice time. They let me go off on my own, which was nice and I was comfortable with that.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Awesome ! Great experience, worth the money ! The facility is new and modern, the trainers really do a great job of educating you and the interaction with the dolphins is fantastic

Reviewed January 5, 2013

We just returned from vacation and did two adventures with Cabo Adventures. Both this excursion and the off road biking were awesome and high quality for the money. If you go to Cabo use this group for your outings. There is so much to experience in Cabo.

2  Thank DebooinMA
Reviewed January 5, 2013

We did the Zip Line and Whale watching through them and enjoyed them both. The only bad thing is the pictures are quite expensive.