“Swimming with the dolphins”
Review of Cabo Adventures

Los Cabos Luxury Sunset Sail
Ranked #1 of 223 Tours in Cabo San Lucas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Are you ready to try the coolest and most exciting adventure water sport? Want to experience what is like to fly out of the water like Ironman? Then you have to try Flyboard! Our instructors are professionally trained and have one goal: to make sure you have fun and safe time. Don't miss your chance to try this amazing activity.
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Swimming with the dolphins”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

One of the greatest experience of my life. Getting close and personal with a dolphin, you get to feed, play, kiss, cuddle and even ride these magnificent creatures. Thank you to Mariu the trainer and Aqua the dolphin. I don't want a pet dog. I want a dolphin!

West Bloomfield, Michigan
“Great Experience”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Definetly Reccommend!!! Spent about 1 hour with the dolphins. Staff was great. We learned about the dolphins, swam with them, and they did plenty of tricks with us. Convenient location

Visited September 2012
Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“recreational diving”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

I booked a 2 tank dive via the tour desk at the Barcelo Premium, something I seldom do because of perceived mark ups. The Barcelo is a $35 one way cab fair from the harbour. I was picked up promptly both ends by an air-conditioned van, with stops at other hotels, but that was to be expected. The dive facility was very well organized with sharp, well-trained staff, good equipment & a well-outfitted comfortable Newton purpose-built dive boat.

Dive sites were just out of the harbour. Reasonable coral, great fish of all sorts, plus rays, moray eels, octopus, lobsters, lots of star fish. Very interesting swimming both Sea of Cortes & the Pacific on the same dive. The dive groups were small: one dive master to 4 certified, well-matched divers. Roberto was fabulous. Touched on all safety features very nicely without being patronizing, but covered all those aspects one might have forgotten if they don't dive several times a year. He was careful with the group underwater, always watching out & pointing out creatures in the wall. He also attempted to free a snapper off a hook & cleared some fishing line & tackle from coral during our dive. Great stewardship of the environment. We never dived with sea lions but there were plenty on the way to the dock, jumping up on the backs of boats, looking for treats.

The dive team assisted the divers in & out of the water, disconnected spent tanks & reconnected new. There was copious water & fruit, along with clean towels onboard! Arriving back on shore, they offered a cocktail & snacks (while underwater photos for sale were arranged)

This was a short incentive trip so this dive worked well. 60 feet first dive, 50 the second, close to shore. First site 5 to 7 minutes from the harbour, the second, a further 5 minutes & a great close up view of the famous Los Arcos on the way. Not challenging but very enjoyable. The crew were 100 times more pleasant & helpful than "the pros" at the acclaimed Stuart's Cove, Bahamas & the underwater scenery was much better than Jamaica or what I saw in St Lucia last year.

$120 for two tanks, the shuttle, & the additional extras & care seemed well worth it. As I said, not super challenging, but fun & very much worth the money. Absolutely great staff! Tip them well; they deserve it!

Tom, Oakville, Ontario, Canada

Fort Worth, Texas
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Faced my fears!”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

We did the zip line. The staff was fantastic!!! Knowledgeable, funny, and very personable. They helped me to laugh at myself and didn't allow me to chicken out on the rappel. They hitch you in and out of each line and I never felt unsafe. I am not a big fan of heights, but after this, I would totally zip line again!

Visited October 2012
Vancouver, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Camel Safari & Snorkel / Kayak tour”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Brilliant organization by the company overall. It's a pricey experience for the camel and the snorkel but the fact they pick you up, offer you a comprehensive tour of what you get in the package makes the trip so much more interesting.

We did the snorkel tour with Jose and rode in a speedboat that has 400HP. Wow, they took us to Chilena Bay for a fun morning of snorkel, swim, kayak, paddle boat whatever you need. They also toured us to the Arch, rich ppl's houses by the shore, it was just fantastic.

We also did the Camel with Marcel on a different day. We liked the camel ride on the dessert, and that's the reason we tried this. We were given a short tour of the safari and learning about the different types of cactus and plants (20 minutes) followed by an authentic mexican lunch and a tequilla tasting. My hubby said this was the best meal during his stay. It's authentic and delicious.

Loved Cabo Adeventures and would recommend you all to tour through these guys. They are funny, and informative. It's worth all your money. Normally I won't blog about my experience but these guys are an exception. Hope this review helps you!