“Great Dolphin Swim Experience!”
Review of Cabo Adventures

Los Cabos Luxury Sunset Sail
Ranked #1 of 229 Tours in Cabo San Lucas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Are you ready to try the coolest and most exciting adventure water sport? Want to experience what is like to fly out of the water like Ironman? Then you have to try Flyboard! Our instructors are professionally trained and have one goal: to make sure you have fun and safe time. Don't miss your chance to try this amazing activity.
Reviewed October 2, 2012

My husband and I loved the dolphin swim. Our dolphin Marianne was so friendly and her trainer taught us so much about dolphins! We had never swam with dolphins before and loved the small group environment that Cabo Dolphins provided. Our photos and video turned out great too!

3  Thank Amanda H
Write a ReviewReviews (8,474)

Reviewed September 30, 2012

I am 58 and have wanted to swim with dolphins since I was 12 in Hawaii watching the dolphins play and surf in the waves :)
When my husband and I were in Cabo and found out Cabo Dolphins offered a "Trainer for a Day"
I was so happy! Let me just say that thanks to Mariana, (the dolphin trainer we spent the day with) this experience FAR exceeded my expectations and my dreams !!! Mariana was so warm, friendly and knowledgable! She really made our day fun and exceptional! We got to swim with Freida and train and swim with Tlatoani for the BEST experience of a lifetime!!! To top it off...they give you a t-shirt, shorts and a hat and 2, 6x8 photos. (They take tons of pictures for you to choose from and you can buy the whole lot for $139.00 if you want...no pressure) A delicious lunch is included and surprisingly...they will even pick you up and take you back to where ever you are staying.
I still think about this experience and those adorable dolphins everyday and can't wait to go back...which I will, next time we are in Cabo. As for my husband...ditto on the above. Do yourself a favor if you like dolphins and GO DO THIS!!!
It is worth every penny!

1  Thank ConnieShermanOaks
Reviewed September 29, 2012

This excursion was the highlight of our trip. I went snorkeling in Cabo a few years ago (don't remember what company) and this experience was infinitely better. My girlfriend had never been snorkeling before and she thought it was an amazing experience.

The Apex boat ride was fun and exciting. Make sure you hold onto the handles or something else if you sit in the front of the boat or you might go flying when you hit big waves at high speeds. We got to do all four advertised activities: snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding, and power snorkeling. We both agreed that kayaking was our favorite. Our guide Jerry took us to see the arch up close on our two-person kayak and even showed us this little cave/tunnel that isn't always open but allows you to see through the rocks to the Pacific Ocean.

Jerry, Hugo, Mary, Marianne, and the boat driver (unfortunately, we can't remember his name) were all very knowledgeable and helpful. Jerry gave a lot of interesting information about all the things we were seeing. We snorkeled around the pelican rock and got to see lots of different fish. The boat driver actually lent my girlfriend his snorkel goggles because hers were not working well. This was really nice of him since those were his personal goggles and she was able to enjoy the snorkeling much more after that.

The power snorkel was a bit weak. It wasn't very powerful and I actually starting kicking to help myself move faster.

We were both excited to try stand-up paddle boarding and we enjoyed it. It was kind of difficult to paddle while standing because the waves made it hard to stay standing on the board, but paddling while kneeling was still fun.

After we got back to the marina and had drinks and snacks, we got to look at all the pictures that the photographer had taken. A CD with all the pictures we selected cost $35 USD.

We booked this excursion through our Transcabo concierge and got a great 2-for-1 deal: $75 USD for both of us. Included in the price was round trip shuttle from and back to our hotel.

Overall, it was a great experience and a great deal, and if we ever go back to Mexico, we will absolutely look to book excursions again with Cabo Adventures.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

Great and thorough instruction, wonderful sight very fun. The diving was amazing. Hope to do it again! MUCHISISIMAS GRACIAS!

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Cabo zip line was one of the funnest days ever, the staff were very helpful and entertaining - always making us smile and laugh! The whole day was extremely well organised and it was obvious that the staff knew what they were doing which made us feel very safe. I have been zip lining before in other locations and this was by far the best! I highly recommend doing this if you are in Cabo!