“A little over priced for what you get !”
Review of Cabo Adventures

and up
Canyon Canopy Adventure from Los Cabos
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Are you ready to try the coolest and most exciting adventure water sport? Want to experience what is like to fly out of the water like Ironman? Then you have to try Flyboard! Our instructors are professionally trained and have one goal: to make sure you have fun and safe time. Don't miss your chance to try this amazing activity.
Reviewed January 11, 2012

Fairly expensive for how long you are actually in the water with the dolphins

Write a ReviewReviews (8,933)
All reviews
in 144 reviews
"sunset sail"
in 104 reviews

Reviewed January 10, 2012

My husband and I went on an amazing sunset sailing with Cabo Adventure. Our crew was actually part of the America's Cup and they actually let us sail the boat. I definitely do not recommend for the ladies to do this if they are wearing a dress. I was not advise of the heavy work I was going to do but it was fun watching on the other end :) The crew took amazing pictures of us, I still have it on my desk! You can really capture beautiful sunset pictures by the Arc... the best view in Cabo.

After the excursion, we went back to the aquarium where we originally checked in and they welcomed us back with snacks and drinks.

Reviewed January 9, 2012

We were on a cruise and booked the excursion through the cruise line. Be prepared for a very long drive to reach the zip line camp. The guides were very good and seemed to be patient with kids as well as grand parents. The course itself was very fun and we were looking forward to buying the pictures afterwards. The group in front of us was charged $99 for a CD of their party which included 45 pictures. When we came up we were told it would be $200 for our CD because we had 2 additional people even though we only had 70 pictures. I told them I would take just 45 pictures like the other group did and they said I would only be allowed 20 pictures if I didn't buy the package by person. This was extremely disappointing and in the end we walked away with nothing to remember our trip.

We had been in Cabo for Thanksgiving and did a zip line excursion with Costa Azul. The course was much closer to Cabo and equally as fun. I think we also got all the pictures for less than $50. If I had to do it all over again I would not go back to Cabo Adventures.

Reviewed January 9, 2012

The facility looks like it is brand new. It was very clean, nice seating/waiting area.