“Amazing, fun and educational.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cabo Adventures

Los Cabos Luxury Snorkel and Lunch Cruise
Ranked #2 of 213 Tours in Cabo San Lucas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Are you ready to try the coolest and most exciting adventure water sport? Want to experience what is like to fly out of the water like Ironman? Then you have to try Flyboard! Our instructors are professionally trained and have one goal: to make sure you have fun and safe time. Don't miss your chance to try this amazing activity.
Seattle, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing, fun and educational.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2011

My fiance and I did the "Trainer for a Day" program and it was simply amazing. There were 4 of us in the group (max is 6 for this program) sharing this experience and one of the trainers accompanies you all day. Our trainer was Marianna and she's AWESOME! Her English is great and it was her birthday, so we had a lot of fun.

The day starts off nice and relaxed by getting on our volunteer trainer uniforms (which you get to keep) and then learning general information about dolphins and also specifics about the dolphins we'd be working with. Each dolphin has such a unique personality! Afterward you get a tour of the facility and meet the other trainers.

The day includes two swims. One is the signature dolphin swim program they offer and the other is a "free swim". During the free swim, you can ask to do any of the cool tricks with the dolphins or just pet/feed them some more. Overall, fantastic and lots of time in the water!

There is a photographer that captures your experience and you get a set of images (16) and DVD included in the package. If you want all the images however, you will need to pay for it. We got all our photos (~100+) because it was such a great time. Well worth the cost. Lunch is also included (try the shrimp quesadilla, YUM!)

Thank you Marianna for a wonderful and very memorable experience! Your dolphin Tlatoani is such a gift and so smart. Lastly, Rich and Molly from Oakland, CA if you read this, congrats on 40 years, you two rock!

2 Thank Magix15

Pedro, Ohio
“Awesome Adventure!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2011

If you are looking for something adventurous to do in Cabo San Lucas - The Zipline adventure with Cabo Adventures is definitely worth looking into. My brother and I did this as an excursion on our Mexican Riviera Cruise and had a blast. I would recommend it to anyone looking for an adventure.

Portland, Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Ziplining with Cabo Adventures - a great adventure!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2011

This was a very fun adventure. We chose this one in particular because of their safety standards and their compliance of ACCT standards. And we felt very safe. Not only were they knowledgeable and took safety very seriously, they were also very nice, funny, friendly and overall entertaining. The ziplines were so fun and exhillerating - would love to do it again!

A word of caution: in the spring and summer months, take an early morning tour. It was in the mid-90's the day we were there and we took the first tour. I can't imagine doing a later one in the day with the heat!. Climbing up and down the ladders, hills, rocks, etc. - it was hard work with the heat. There were water stations, but we were sweating like pigs by the time we were done.

The only thing that was a let down was the price of pictures. They take so many photos of you and each is $12! It's a 5x7 photo. I wish they would make smaller sizes or even a collage of pictures so you can afford to get more than one shot. At $89 for the tour and tips on top of that, the photo prices were a little disappointing. Other than that, an awesome time!

1 Thank Barb0766
St. Louis
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Educational and Entertaining Tours for the Family”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2011

For spring break I booked three tours - a sunset sail, the Outback Safari, and the Dolphin Adventure with Cabo Adventures. All three tours were terrific. My only complaint was they may have had too many people in the Dolphin Adventure and my 12 year old son didn't get to do all the activities with the dolphin. The sunset sail was beautiful on the America's Cup sailboat - really just enjoyed the ride but the employees were so knowledgeable and had great stories to tell - I felt like I was out on a friends boat - not a paid tour. The Outback Safari - my 12 year and 15 year thought it was going to be lame but it turned out to be the most fun they had. We road in an open jeep to the "outback," hiked the desert and learned about the flora and fauna. We had a short camel ride on Pacific Beach, and then had a traditional mexican meal (awesome chicken mole!) followed by tequila tasting. Polo, our guide, has another career in television if he ever gets tired of tours. He was incredibly knowledgeable and entertaining. My kids and husband and I all thoroughly enjoyed the three tours. They were family friendly and provided a lot of great memories. Be prepared to spend some money for these tours - but they are worth it.

Visited March 2011
2 Thank mom4569
Seattle, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Scuba with scuba Roberto....would do it again tomorrow!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2011

My friend and I signed up for scuba diving even though we had never done it before. You don't need experience. Roberto, the skipper and underwater photographer helped with everything. He did an excellent job at teaching what we needed to know to safely accomplish diving and have a great experience. He also "helped" me out when I became anxious on deck trying to get used to breathing with the mask/mouthpiece...spray hosed me off! LOL. Calmed me right down with a good laugh. Just as important, this company is dive certified. My friend Stacie wasn't able to overcome her fear of the water/breathing through equipment, but it was nice that Roberto spent extra one on one time with her to try to help her make it through. There were only 3 of us on the trip so we always had someone looking out for us. Stacie eventually went back to the boat, but she had a great time anyway....she said the Skipper kept her company and they talked the whole time about the nightlife on the town, local happenings, etc. Roberto let me hold onto him or hold his hand during most of the dive because he knew how frightened I was. He didn't rush us and frequently checked to make sure we were depressurizing our ears and still felt comfortable underwater. The underwater photographer took excellent photos, which was nice. You only have pics from your first dive once. I found a new passion in life...am planning on getting dive certified ASAP so I can travel and discover a whole new world. If you go to Cabo...if you don't do anything else...do this trip. They supply wet suits and all gear. We noticed they keep gear very clean. It wasn't cold underwater at all with the gear on. They also provide water and a light snack/fruit/sandwich.

1 Thank Valerie40