“Enjoyed our stay in #257”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
View of the Pacific
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Pat194720...
Jackson, Wisconsin
“Enjoyed our stay in #257”
Reviewed November 30, 2015 for a stay in November 2015
person found this review helpful

Stayed for 5 weeks in this is a low density complex. It is peaceful, the grounds are beautiful and well maintained with white sand in contrast to loads of flower bushes. The two pools were clean and heated and you never had to fight for a lounger or umbrella. The food at the palapa bar was reasonable and good. Matts unit although set back from the ocean has a complete view of the large pool and a good view of the ocean. We sat on the balcony often watching the fishing boats come and go. It really is a 10 minute walk to the marina and we walked there every day taking advantage of the numerous restaurants and shops, fishing and tour opportunities. The unit is exactly as shown on the pictures and there was an adequate supply of dishes, pots & pans, towels, etc. My only negative comment would be that the unit is a distance from both pools.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Closeness to the marina and shopping, no taxi required.
Liked least: Distance to the pools, and more stairs than I like.
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
Dec 9, 2015
Pat,

I cannot thank you enough for your patience and help during your stay. You and your husband are amazing guests and anyone who has you in their home is better off. Take care and I look forward to accommodating you in the future.
mshundley
Emmett, Idaho
“Little Slice of Heaven”
Reviewed July 17, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

We chose Terrasol #257 for the location and view. We were not disappointed. The condo has one of the nicest views in the complex with a short walk to beach and marina. We loved being in a quiet location where we could walk to all the local restaurants and attractions.
The owner, Matthew was so great to work with taking care of a couple minor glitches quickly and checking with us to see if there were other needs he could address for us. Matthew is working on making this the nicest place in Terrasol. This is no easy task given they have had a couple of devastating hurricanes over the last year which closed seven hotels in Cabo and destroyed many homes. I applaud his efforts to recover so quickly and share his place with us. There are still some minor repairs going on but nothing that will prevent you from enjoying the lovely condo in this great location. Take it with humor and enjoy.
The condo has a nice kitchen with everything you’ll need and barbeque. In addition, there is a washer and dryer which was a day saver when I got a spill on a nice dress. The bedroom has shutters that open to expose a beautiful morning view of the coast. It was a morning favorite for us to kick the sliding door open and let the ocean breeze in while the sun came up.
The property has two pools one of which has a swim up bar/restaurant. You can set things up with front desk to run an account while there or pay as you go. Of course you can also bring what you wish to the pool as well. Do try the food it was really good and very reasonably priced.
It is true that the waves are too strong to get into the water here, that being said there are two wonderful beaches within walking distance. One at the bottom of the hill which is a short walk to the area where they dive. The other is Medalo Beach where you will find The Office, Mango, and Baja Brewery. This is a great place to enjoy some lunch and people watch.
No worries about checking in and checkout they made it quick and easy. Best of all we were not standing around holding our luggage in the morning when we didn’t leave until four. Late check out let us enjoy one last morning before our transportation picked us up. It was so nice not to have to sit in the airport for hours.
I can’t say enough great things about Matthews’s condo! A little slice of heaven…

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: View and closeness to attractions
Liked least: having to come home
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
LisaMedic...
Medicine Hat, AB
“Out dated”
Reviewed January 13, 2015 for a stay in December 2014
people found this review helpful

Stayed at Terrasol #257 for 5 weeks December 1,2014 to January 9,2015. Terrasol is a lovely beachfront complex. The area is nicely laid out, pool and palapa restaurant right on the beach. All the staff including reception, security and gardeners were wonderful. The proximity to the Marina and downtown restaurants and bars 10 minute walk....nice and close!! Now, as for the condo, the only thing that saved us was the view off the deck. It overlooks the ocean, every morning and evening we watched whales and sea rays jumping, fishing boats, yachts and cruise ships going by....just lovely. The interior was very dirty and old. It is in bad need of cleaning, painting and refurbishing. We had to keep all our food in zip lock bags in the counter because of tiny ants, the party was disgusting as was the laundry closet. We removed all the old filthy carpets from the entry and bathroom. Covered the sofa with the extra sheet so we could sit on it. We spent most of our time sitting on the deck. The pillows in the bed were old, stained and smelly. The air conditioning did not work and had no screen on the patio doors. We needed the doors open at night so we had to contend with mosquitoes. Thank goodness there were fans!! I do think the owner wants to be sure to have his guests happy as he checked in by email a few times. On the up side the Internet worked great, and as I said the people at the complex were great! I am a really positive person and always take poor reviews with a grain of salt but I would not go back to this condo.

Value Location
Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
Jan 14, 2015
I am sorry that the unit was not cleaned properly for your stay. That is not how I leave the unit when I leave nor do I expect it to be left for guests. I will pass along the information to my staff in Mexico. Hurricane Odile took a heavy toll both the condo and the infrastructure of the whole Terrasol complex. I am also in the process of remodeling and making the unit more modern and up-to-date and it has already been a difficult process. I appreciate your business, your feedback, and your honesty. There are big changes to come at this property and I will do my best to bring you back. Take care.
Mario V
Dunedin, Florida
“fun in the sun”
Reviewed December 28, 2014 for a stay in November 2014

Cant say enough about this place . Perferfect location. Great privacy and security. Fun Plyground . I love staying at Terra Sol , Mats place was perfectly situated ,easy acces to pools and parking area. I would stay there in a heartbeat.

Traveling group: Solo
San Pablo CA
Reviewed April 19, 2014 for a stay in October 2013
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing