“Cabo Panga trip 2013”

Cabo Magic Sportfishing
More attraction details
Owner description: Cabo Magic(R) Sportfishing has specialized in Cabo San Lucas Fishing Charters aboard Pangas, Cruiser, Sportfishers and Yachts since we were established in 1999. As seen on ESPN - OUTDOOR CHANNEL - OUTDOOR LIFE - VERSUS NETWORK. We are under the same ownership AND leadership since then as well. We look forward to the opportunity to Welcome You Aboard, because "We Are Ready To Hook You Up!" (C) 1999 Tommy & Lori Garcia
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Booked a panga trip with Cabo Magic... My guide / captain was Gusto. I have taken out a boat for the last three years. If you are interested in a small boat trip, would a highly suggest booking their panga boat. Gusto, is a great guy ( speaks great English and loves the Beatles )!!!! He put me on fish IMMEDIATELY. Did a six hour trip and had good success. He even picked up my fishing license for me. One other thing I liked is that his boat is located behind a locked gate for security! He had good equipment to use; multiple rods.
I have booked one other panga before ( from a beach concierge ) in which the company promised good equipment to use, but failed to deliver.
In short, safe fishing trip on 6' rolling waves; fun captain, no hidden bull..... Book it with Cabo Magic!

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Fun times with Cabo Magic Sportfishing! Loved that Lori is so professional and responsive. This was our first trip to Cabo. The day of fishing itself resulted in a 7 ft Marlin and a 5 ft Hammerhead. The crew was so helpful! This was a great experience for our 13 yr old son. Cherished memories! Thanks Lori and crew!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Just returned (June 21) from my first trip to Cabo, and the highlight of the vacation was the 1/2 day fishing trip we booked through Cabo Magic. Lori is very helpful, not just on fishing, but on all things "Cabo". Took my 17 year old son with me, and we shared the trip with another father/son.
In 4 hours, we landed 4 striped marlin (one for each guy!) We also had a few hook ups that missed. Lori put us on the 33' Blackfin Combi boat, and it was NICE! Big boat handles the big water very well (something to keep in mind!) The crew with Capt. Jesus was very good. Everything about the trip went smoothly, and we caught fish!!! Cabo Magic was a good choice!

1  Thank Jason M
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Took this trip with my 10 yr old son. I actually found another father and son on a message board from another company and we split a half-day trip with Cabo Magic. Biggest concern was this is basically independent boats using a booking company. However, this concern was not an issue once we left the boat. Each one of us landed a striped marlin in the 4 hours of fishing. The crew was great with my 10 year old and made he do all the leg work. Overall great time.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Associates and I charted a fishing excursion with Cabo Magic on Friday, May 17th in Cabo San Lucas. The experience from start to finish was wonderful. The office staff at Cabo Magic are curtious and all the information they provide make the charters a breeze. They work really hard to make it easy on their customers. The crew on the 31 sportfish were amazing. We ended up releasing 9 marlin in about 3 hours - the captain and crew were all top notch at catching fish, great show!!! Thanks to everyone at Cabo Magic for a great day on the water.

1  Thank Casey F