“Amazing Experience”

Cabo Magic Sportfishing
More attraction details
Owner description: Cabo Magic(R) Sportfishing has specialized in Cabo San Lucas Fishing Charters aboard Pangas, Cruiser, Sportfishers and Yachts since we were established in 1999. As seen on ESPN - OUTDOOR CHANNEL - OUTDOOR LIFE - VERSUS NETWORK. We are under the same ownership AND leadership since then as well. We look forward to the opportunity to Welcome You Aboard, because "We Are Ready To Hook You Up!" (C) 1999 Tommy & Lori Garcia
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Cabo Magic did a first class job of delivering a first class experience. The boats we used were great and the crews were even better. We had 2 amazing days of fishing and everyone was very pleased. I highly recommend using Cabo Magic to put you on the fish! Calm seas and tight lines!

5  Thank Nick F
There are newer reviews for Cabo Magic Sportfishing

Reviewed February 11, 2013

I have been sport fishing in Cabo for about 12 years straight. I " Hooked Up " with CM about 7 or 8 years ago. Lori has always delivered exactly what she says. A top notch boat with a top notch crew. I have been on several of the boats they work with & have never had a disappointing day. Fishing is not always catching, but Boating is always Boating!!! Once I started fishing with Cabo Magic I have never been out with any one else & I can say I do not intend to. When you get the best...Stick with it.Enjoy.... & as always TIGHT LINES !!!!!

6  Thank RossA65
Reviewed February 11, 2013

What an awesome trip! Hooking one marlin in a day would have been a treat, but 11 striped marlin in one day! It was incredible. We endedup bringing 7 to the boat, plus one Durado/Mahi-Mahi to eat for dinner! Awesome crew, awesome weather, just perfect. Thanks Lori for truly making this a magical trip!

5  Thank drew s
Reviewed February 8, 2013

We have been fishing with Cabo Magic for many years and have also caught some awesome fish. The crews and boats we have been have been great. The boats are always clean and in working condition. The crews have been very professional. 2012 we fished with Cabo Magic ine the tuna tournament and came in 11th place out of 121 boats. Every year Laurie has gone out of her way to accomadate my family last year we had 3 generations on board great time!!!

5  Thank Mary M
Reviewed January 28, 2013

We fished with Cabo Magic November 2011 and had the best experience. My nephew caught a 240+ Yellow Fin Tuna. We returned this year with other family members. We would not consider fishing with any other fishing charter than Cabo Magic. We requested Pancho, Jesus and Lester and they did not disappoint. The group caught 3 Marlin and 1 Dorado. Some feedback from those in the boat: On the behalf of the crew, the two men were extremely helpful. They told you exactly what to do when you had a fish, but, yet, let you do all of the work on reeling the fish up to the boat. It is tough but so worth the experience and pride. As far as the boat, it was the nicest charter boat I have been on; it was clean and set up in a way that was perfect for the individual whose turn it was to catch a fish, and for the rest of the team to watch as well! We highly recommend Cabo Magic to anyone looking for great customer service before, during and after your fishing experience.

4  Thank Empressw