“Watch your bill”

26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Watch your bill”
Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

We've been here twice over 9 days and just to be fair, the entertainment was excellent from Pianist/Singer Peter Bacon and the food was quite adequate and reasonably priced. The restaurant has a great ambience to it with lots of local memorobilia plastered all over the walls. We really loved the evening UNTIL the bills showed up. There were 4 couples and a single, so 5 bills total. Every bill was calculated incorrectly. The menu clearly states that the 16% VAT is included in the prices with tips extra. Each bill was incorrectly calculated from 10-25% by our server after we took a close look. When we questioned the totals, she reluctantly took them back and made some "corrections". This put a bad taste in our mouths at the end of a great evening of food, drink, entertainment and even dancing. We experienced this on our first visit the week before. But we let it go. Last night we didn't. I feel this is happening to the customers on a regular basis. We will come back again before the end if our trip , but will be very careful to look at the bill first.

The owner apparently is elderly and not there last night. He is an icon in the Cabo community and would be furious to learn that this server and possibly others are cheating his customers on a regular basis.

My recommendation is to check your bill carefully but enjoy the evening.

7 Thank boneblast

Barrie, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“fantastic time”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

went to latitude for a drink and had the best time. The piano man was great and kept the place hopping. Food was great also

Visited February 2014
Auburn, California
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 94 helpful votes
“Nice but not sure I would return”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

After reading some reviews I decided to go $14.00 each way from our hotel It's in kind of a weird location behind the Costco. When we got there - the place was empty (about 5:30), we saw a table we liked but were told sorry it is reserved, seeing the look on our face, a supervisor came over and told the employee no problem - let them sit here, (a wise move, as my wife was about to walk) The atmosphere is fine enough, somewhat formula, and seemed somewhat dated. The Menu was nice enough plenty of options, but I forget what I even ordered, I forgot what I ordered but no negative memories, My wife had a cheese steak sandwich, which was just fine, Towards the end of our dinner we started noticing a stream of some more mature patrons coming in (65+) We moved over to a bar stool after dinner & More seniors came in, all looking to be regular attendees. Well soon enough the Piano Man came in and started playing, we soon left. It seems Lattitudes caters to an elderly crowd - who like lounge songs & sing alongs, nothing wrong with that & many I am sure would appreciate it more than I, as they say there is an butt for every seat - For me it was a fine enough experience, decent enough meal & service - but nothing there to bring me back, maybe in 15 years when a bit more mature I may feel differently

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Travelinscott29120
Dallas, TX
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Fun Place to Get Away”
Reviewed December 25, 2013

As others mentioned, a challenge is to find it. When you do, its casual and lots of fun. We went for a late lunch after golf, so we were ready for a beer...or two. I was challenged to make a selection because there were so many items on the menu that I enjoyed. We'll go back again on our next visit.

Visited December 2013
playa del rey
“The Roadhouse”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

This is a gem in Cabo as the food is of excellent quality with a home towne kind of flair!!
Legends is a cottage that the owner Mike Grzanich built and this is a treasure !! The nicest place to stay in Cabo San Lucas!!
I have been there several times and stayed in the cottage!! I can't say enough about the experience !! Memories of a life time!!
I recommend this place to everyone!!

Visited December 2012