3,402 results
All reviews american grill pirate ship villa group neptune restaurant time share taco bar one bedroom suite paddle boarding recommend villa washer and dryer murphy bed full kitchen per device all inclusive package bella california pool side water activities
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The location is perfect and staff customer service outstanding. Ester at the La California restaurant was outstanding! The resort is clean and amenities were perfect for our family.
Staff like Jorge, Carlos, Paul (bellman) went out of their way to assist us. We had 11 people in our group and staff accommodated us very nicely.
my only disappointment was taxi service in Cabo is very expensive which is not the resorts issue. Seems like a monopoly since Uber is not legal --

Room tip: ocean view rooms
Date of stay: January 2020
ATrinidad03, Guest Service Manager at Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear pauljonw,

Thank you for providing us the opportunity of hosting you at Villa del Arco Beach Resort and Spa.
I am pleased to read that you have enjoyed our hotel and restaurants. Your comments inspire us to keep making our guests’ satisfaction possible, thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience with us. I will Personally share your kind words with Jorge, Carlos and Paul.

It will be an honor for Villa del Arco Beach Resort and Spa to have you back and offer you our sincere hospitality on your next visit.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Enjoyed the week after Christmas at Villa del Arco with our family of 6. We stayed in a 2BR and having 3 bathrooms was ideal- especially with 3 teenagers.

We paid for the all-inclusive for all 7 days. If we were to go back, I would not do for all of the days, but to have for a majority of the days would be perfect. One downside of being at an all-inclusive optional resort, you are given a bill to just sign and add a tip "as desired" vs. at an exclusively all-inclusive. I felt pressure to tip on the amount on the bill not what I would have tipped for service. For example, to tip on the breakfast buffet, tipping on the total bill seemed excessive- especially since it was a buffet- but seeing the total number made me compelled to tip on the total.

Would highly recommend the ATV trip with Cactus Tours. It was the highlight for my kids. Just be warned- you may be told that it is $28, but then you need to pay many additional charges once you arrive at the tour . . .

Loved having the public beach. The vendors were respectful and were not aggressive. The kids loved going into the ocean and stretching out in the sand.

Special shoutouts- Carmen (breakfast at El Patrón) was always so friendly. Her sweet demeanor and welcoming smile was the perfect way to start the day. Pedro (Carbón Restaurant at Villa del Palmar) made our dinner fun, encouraged my kids to practice their Spanish, had excellent recommendations and was attentive. And saving the ABSOLUTE best for last- Lety at the pool was top notch! She anticipated our needs, was there when we were ready to order, prompt, also gave perfect recommendations, and made poolside fun. Muchisimas gracias to everyone- but especially these three!

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank bb8

Dear bb8,

Thank you for expressing your great satisfaction with Villa Del Arco Resort and Spa and for sharing the details of your stay with us. Im very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable.
We are committed to offering outstanding service. I’m thankful for your kind words which I will personally share with Carmen, Pedro and Lety.

On Behalf of our Villa del Arco Beach Resort and Spa team, we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed January 12, 2020

My husband and I are members of the Villa Group. Six years ago, our initial tour was of Villa del Arco. We have stayed at Villa Palmar next to Villa del Arco, and the Loretto, Baja property. Honestly, we love them all, but this vacation we stayed at Villa del Arco for 6 nights. I hope I have characters enough to describe the complete and fantastic retreat we had in a lovely one bedroom. The attentive, authentically friendly and efficient staff, the restaurants (food and service), pool service and check-in/check-out process and the Desert Spa (massage) all made this stay remarkable.

We have a small house north of Cabo in Pescadero. We stay in the casita for up to three weeks. Dirt road. Rural. Surrounded by basil fields. It is like "glamping" but with a shower and toilet. When we leave Pescadero, we stay at Villa del Arco. For some reason, this season our stay at del Arco was completely memorable. The room was clean, comfortable and had all the amenities and necessities of a high end resort. But, the difference this year was the memorable staff. From check in with Ricardo to check out with Jairo and all the daily service providers, ever single person made me happy. They are authentically friendly, always smile and greet us, solve any small issue or address any small needs.

The most heartfelt service for me came from Andres, a Guest Services person who assisted me to extend our stay for an additional night at Villa del Arco. He worked with his manager to keep my husband and me at del Arco, though I would have moved to Villa Palmar to be able to stay (because of an airline flight change). Honestly, I have never been treated by a hotel staff person with such respect and kindness.

Our too brief stay at Villa del Arco will be memorable. The service in particular is now my gold standard for how I want to be treated as a guest. Of course, we will return. Some of the staff at the front desk at Villa del Arco have been in their positions for years. I recognize them. I hope this means that people like working at the Villa, and are treated well by the company, but also by all the guests who walk through the doors of Villa del Arco, or Villa Palmar, La Estancia or Villa del Palmar Loreto - they are all lovely vacation / retreat sites with stellar employees.

Mil gracias. Hasta pronto.

Room tip: Most rooms have views of rock / bay or overlooking Cabo. Center facing rooms overlook gardens and pools.
Date of stay: January 2020

Dear 43robertav,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your beutiful words with us. It means a lot to my team and I to read that our guests feel taken care of with us. I have no words to thank you for your compliments but please know that I really apreciate them. I will share your kind words with our team, this moivates us to continue to improve our service.

On behalf of all my team I want to let you know that it will be honor to have you back and take care of you, and serve you with the warm and sincere hospitality that categorizes Villa del Arco.

Warm regards,

Reviewed January 12, 2020

We love traveling to Cabo and staying at Villa del Arco! The staff is always professional, kind, and helpful, and we’ve really gotten to know them over the years, so going to Cabo & Villa del Arco has become a second home. The managers Andres & Fernando are exceptional and made sure our stay was exceeding our expectations. Most recently, we stayed in a one-bedroom suite which has all the amenities you need! The pictures on their website are exactly how the rooms are! We also had a great view of the ocean, too, which is great to enjoy the view & to take pictures on the balcony with an amazing background! One of our favorite things to do in Cabo is relax by the pool since the weather is amazing. The resort has the best pool food & super comfortable cabanas. Jorge & Alejandro were very helpful pool concierges and Javier gave us great service by the pool! Villa del Arco also has amazing restaurants on property, like Neptune. The sea bass does not disappoint. Since it was still the holiday season, Villa del Arco had lots of festive decorations. Their gym is great, too. It is so clean & has everything you need to get a great workout in! The resort is also very close to downtown Cabo. It is a $9 ride downtown and only takes about 5 minutes to get to great shopping, restaurants, and nightlife. From the hotel, you can also enjoy walks on the beach or take a water taxi. Within the property, there is also the Palmita market if you need any essential items or groceries. We always recommend Villa del Arco and can't wait to go back in July!

Date of stay: December 2019

Dear kkwas3,

Thank you for your kind words. It is a pleasure for the Villa del Arco staff to be given the opportunity to host your vacations. Your feedback motivates us to keep improving our service and continue to provide unforgettable experiences. I personally appreciate all your compliments and will share them with our team, Fernando, jorge, alejandr & Javier.
On behalf of all the Villa del Arco staff who cooperates to make your vacations memorable, I want to let you know that it will be an honor to have you back on your next trip and provide you with our sincere hospitality.

Warm regards,

Reviewed January 12, 2020

We stayed at the resort in November for a week. It was great to have the three resorts all connected for dining options across the properties since we did the all-inclusive. There is a good variety from casual to upscale for restaurant choice. The rooms were clean (we had a one bedroom ocean view) and the views were amazing. We did some tours through the hotel and booked others on our own. It is a membership/timeshare resort and we knew there would be a sales component. We attended the Membership preview and were genuinely interested in signing up, but couldn't commit financially while there. There were issues in receiving our promotion code following the membership meeting for a discounted return trip. Once Andres (General Manager) became aware of the situation, he worked to resolve the issue and we are now planning a return trip. Thank you Andres!! We'll absolutely go back to the resort, but be sure to keep all materials if you attend the Sales program.

Date of stay: November 2019

Dear garys325

It is wonderful to read that you have enjoyed our facilities during your stay.
Your comments inspire to continue to make our guests’ vacations memorable.