3,402 results
All reviews american grill pirate ship villa group neptune restaurant time share taco bar one bedroom suite paddle boarding recommend villa washer and dryer murphy bed full kitchen per device all inclusive package bella california pool side water activities
Selected filters
Reviewed December 19, 2019

Another great experience at Villa del Arco from the check in to check out. I was fortunate enough to have Jairo at the front desk with both and always with a smile and Yes I Can attitude. Great accommodations, top restaurants, and the weather was perfect! Thanks for a wonderful experience. I'll be back!!

Room tip: Ask for room with pool and/or sea view
Date of stay: December 2019
ATrinidad03, Guest Service Manager at Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2019

Dear O8611MIdavidb,

Thank you for providing us the opportunity of hosting you at Villa del Arco Beach Resort and Spa.
It is wonderful to read our team has done a great job taking care you during your stay.
Your comments inspire to continue to make our guests’ vacations memorable. I will personally share your comments with our team, especially Jairo.
It will be an honor for Villa del Arco Beach Resort and Spa to have you back and offer you our sincere hospitality on your next visit.

Reviewed December 17, 2019

My wife and I had a one bedroom during our December 6th-13th stay. The staff and service was great. Memorable staff included Lety (pool bar service), Fitz (South American Grille / Taco Bar), Brigado, Selma and Gloria (ElPetron Restaurant), Mariano (bellman services) and Fernanda our consierge. I am sure I missed a few. El Patron and The South American steak house over the top. Other restaurants awesome too. I am proud to be part of the Villa Group membership. I made a good investment.

Dear John M,

Im very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable.
We are committed to offering outstanding service.
I’m thankful for your kind words which I will personally share with Lety, Fitz, Brigado, Selma Gloria, Mariano and Fernanda.

On Behalf of our Villa del Arco Beach Resort and Spa team, we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed December 15, 2019

10 days of r and r..
Wonderful resort, friendly staff, well kept and we always felt safe while relaxing.

We were due for some rest and relaxation after a trying year of work. This resort was great for this. It’s a step up, quiet, families well behaved.
The grounds are well secured sharing a gate with two other resorts one being a sister resort which you could use their facilities and eat at a discount or if you choose the all inclusive eat at the all inclusive options.
Spa, gyms and tennis courts all top notch, free non motorized water sports was nice. Although No beach volleyball they did have daily water volleyball even though the pool used was extremely cold.
Our room was more than I expected although my girlfriend who bought a time share here was disappointed as she requested certain things for our room that hadn’t been fulfilled.
Nice kitchen although no oven which is a big inconvenience as we choose to buy our groceries and make our meals.
No coffee filters even though a coffee maker and coffee, sugar etc was supplied.
The washer and dryer in room was ideal.
Lots of room in our one bedroom suite.

Only frustration I had was with the door men showing us the list of fees for taxes and set pricing having them call up the taxi and when getting to our destination having the driver increase the fee. This happened twice and was the last time we took a taxi. To expensive for the short distance we needed to go. Always verity with the driver before getting in at the resort that they tell you the price before you leave!

The elevator on our wing did not work the entire 10 day stay until noon the day we left. 6th floor with a broken big toe up and down stairs..there’s not enough rum..
The other elevator around the end of wing was hit and miss and would stop at almost every floor and eventually was out of order as well. Considering how much time share maintenance fees are paid this was ridiculous.

I did have an issue with the cost of all inclusive option when you’re a member any level discounts should apply to encourage the all inclusive option to be purchased and not avoided.
$115.00 US per person a day is excessive on top of maintenance fees and people’s initial investment.
A 30-40 or 50% discount depending on membership level would encourage sales.

We bought all our food and alcohol for 10 days and it was under $500.00 for two of us and I’m an eater.

Nice walk to the marina and some very neat while in the wall pubs and eateries along the way.
The views were fantastic especially when the cruise ships stayed out or were not in.

Lots to do for the right price or do nothing and relax with the heat, sun, sand and water..I’d give them 4.5 rating.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
ATrinidad03, Guest Service Manager at Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2019

Dear BKjohn9966,

I am pleased to read that you had an unforgettable experience. Your comments inspire us to keep making our guests’ satisfaction possible. Your feedback is highly important to us. With no hesitation we will take into consideration your comments to improve our service.

Reviewed December 14, 2019

We stayed at villa Del arco and went to the Neptune lounge quite a bit, and every time sunny was the best host. Always had a big smile, held the door every time, and just made the whole experience better!!

Trip type: Traveled with family
ATrinidad03, Guest Service Manager at Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2019

Dear jacobkB8893DJ,

I am pleased to read that you had an unforgettable experience and that our team has done a great job taking care of every detail during your stay.
Your comments inspire us to keep making our guests’ satisfaction possible. I will personally share your comments with Sunny from Neptune.

Reviewed December 12, 2019

Many thanks to Andres, the Guest Services Manager, for the personal concern and treatment he showed my wife and I. His kindness made our stay more enjoyable and memorable, and as senior citizens, it was much appreciated.
All of the Villa properties we have visited are well kept, provide good housekeeping services (thanks Ana), and the pool and grounds are well maintained. At the Villa del Arco, the lounge chairs on the beach are separated by a rope from the incessant vendors, which makes it more relaxing. There is a beautiful trolley that is constantly traveling from this resort to the Villa del Palmar in only 3-4 minutes, making the Palmita Market and other restaurants easily accessible. The Arco is a smaller resort and is more quiet and less crowded. It is well situated on the beach for a wonderful view of the Sea of Cortez and Land's End. Just when we thought we have visited all of the major tourist cities in Mexico and probably won't be coming back, we experienced Cabo San Lucas and fell in love with the country all over again.

Dear Alan T
Thank you for expressing your great satisfaction with Villa Del Arco Resort and Spa and for sharing the details of your stay with us. I personally appreciate your compliments to me and the Villa del Arco staff, which I will personally share with Anna. I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service and your kind words motivate us to continue to improve.