3,402 results
All reviews american grill pirate ship villa group neptune restaurant time share taco bar one bedroom suite paddle boarding recommend villa washer and dryer murphy bed full kitchen per device all inclusive package bella california pool side water activities
Selected filters
Reviewed December 7, 2019 via mobile

Guess what everyone! The WiFi that was so horrible has finally been addressed. Yay it works now. We can stream Netflix etc and enjoy our content from home. The management team has changed. I can’t say enough good things about that improvement. They listen and react. Miguel is still here but Arturo is the new GM. What a positive improvement. Andres is the new service manager and is always checking to make sure your happy. Awesome

Trip type: Traveled with family
ATrinidad03, Guest Service Manager at Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2019

Dear 296tedk,
Thank you for expressing your great satisfaction with Villa Del Arco Resort and Spa and for sharing the details of your stay with us.
Im very glad to learn that our service keeps improving and contribues to making your stay pleasant.
I’m thankful for your kind words which I will personally share with Miguel & Arturo.
We are all committed to offering outstanding service.

On Behalf of our Villa del Arco Beach Resort and Spa team, we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed December 7, 2019

We own a timeshare here that we had never been to (well my husband had been, but I never had)! Wow! Lovely staff (can't say enough about them), great rooms (another couple joined us), lots of space and large deck for dinners/drinks, good view fo the pool and a bit of the ocean, warm and cool pools, solid service and free tour with paddleboards and kayaks. Accommodating to booking the types of trips we wanted to do (ie not the party boats). Can't say enough. Didn't do the meal plan, but the restaurants on site (Argentinian, pirate boat) served delicious food. Definitely going back next year!

Room tip: Rooms facing east are quieter, but overall, they are very good at keeping it quiet at night.

Dear Lesley C,
Thank you for providing us the opportunity of hosting you at Villa del Arco Beach Resort and Spa
I am pleased to read that you had an unforgettable experience and that our team has done a great job taking care of every detail during your stay.
Your comments inspire us to keep making our guests’ satisfaction possible.

Reviewed December 5, 2019

We got married at Villa del Arco this past November 2019. I had also visited their sister property during that same trip-Villa del Palmar.

Villa del Arco was clean, the food was great, and the pools were very nice. We really enjoyed the food and could tell a difference in the quality between Villa del Palmar and Villa del Arco. Neptune and the Bucanero boat were probably our favorite restaurants. If you are looking for a variety of good quality food, this is definitely the place to stay. Room service was awesome as well.

We ate breakfast at Patron every day, all of the waiters and waitresses were extremely accommodating.

I would like to recognize Roberto for always making sure that we were enjoying our stay and always asking if there was anything that he could do for us.

As for our wedding, the whole event was absolutely amazing. Victor (manager of El Patron) was extremely helpful and accommodating, making changes to the venue for us last minute.

We traveled with 64 guests who stayed at Villa del Palmar and Villa del Arco and all of our guests had a great time, everyone was extremely happy with the resort.

Staff at Villa del Arco was very helpful and friendly, with the exception of the staff at the front desk, they seemed a bit grouchy.

The resort is located on a very nice part of the beach, it is very quiet and clean and has a great view of the Arco.

1  Thank VVBC
ATrinidad03, Guest Service Manager at Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2019

Dear Mrs. Baxter,

Your comments inspire us to keep making our guests’ satisfaction possible. Your feedback is highly important to us and we will take your comments into consideration to further improve our service.
It will be an honor for Villa del Arco Beach Resort and Spa to have you back and offer you our sincere hospitality on your next visit.

Reviewed December 2, 2019

Always have a great time and the staff always takes care of us! Rooms are always clean. Lety ,Eduardo,Heber,and Fitz and Fernando always take care of us. Always great to see see the same Staff! Front desk is always helpful! All the Staff is always friendly.Look forward to next time Villa Del Arco!

Date of stay: November 2019
ATrinidad03, Guest Service Manager at Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2019

Dear N2729EPsusanh,
Thank you for expressing your great satisfaction with Villa Del Arco Beach Resort and Spa and for sharing the details of your stay with us.
Im very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable.
We are committed to offering outstanding service.
I’m thankful for your kind words which I will personally share with the team members you mentioned.(Lety ,Eduardo,Heber, Fitz and Fernando)

Reviewed December 2, 2019

I always look forward to our annual trip to Cabo.
This year I came home so disappointed.
Internet access was horrible, drinks were made with less alcohol(intentionally), prices were higher, pool service was very slow, I tried to change rooms for lack of a view the staff seemed very unconcerned. I also look forward to my favorite breakfast at El Patron. I love the Popeye burrito. I ordered one and was shocked at the size, it shrunk.
I also noticed staff that I previously interacted with were no longer there.
It's unfortunate that we upgraded in 2018 and our 2019 visit was the worst yet.
As we continue to visit Villa del Arco I will make sure I voice any improvements, changes or complaints.
Stay tuned.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank margo225

Dear margo225,

I appreciate the time you took to share your experience with us.
Im very sorry that your recent visit did not go as expected. Your feedback is highly important to us.
With no hesitation we will take into consideration your comments to improve our service and prevent a recurrence of such an event.
We hope you will give us the opportunity to host you again so that we may serve you with the warmth and hospitality for which we are recognized.