Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
3,402 results
All reviews american grill pirate ship villa group neptune restaurant time share taco bar one bedroom suite paddle boarding recommend villa washer and dryer murphy bed full kitchen per device all inclusive package bella california pool side water activities
Selected filters
Reviewed December 2, 2019

I always look forward to our annual trip to Cabo.
This year I came home so disappointed.
Internet access was horrible, drinks were made with less alcohol(intentionally), prices were higher, pool service was very slow, I tried to change rooms for lack of a view the staff seemed very unconcerned. I also look forward to my favorite breakfast at El Patron. I love the Popeye burrito. I ordered one and was shocked at the size, it shrunk.
I also noticed staff that I previously interacted with were no longer there.
It's unfortunate that we upgraded in 2018 and our 2019 visit was the worst yet.
As we continue to visit Villa del Arco I will make sure I voice any improvements, changes or complaints.
Stay tuned.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank margo225
ATrinidad03, Guest Service Manager at Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2019

Dear margo225,

I appreciate the time you took to share your experience with us.
Im very sorry that your recent visit did not go as expected. Your feedback is highly important to us.
With no hesitation we will take into consideration your comments to improve our service and prevent a recurrence of such an event.
We hope you will give us the opportunity to host you again so that we may serve you with the warmth and hospitality for which we are recognized.

Reviewed November 29, 2019

We had such a great time fishing and eating great food. Alan was the best bartender on the buccaneer boat! I would highly recommend this resort! The resort has great restaurants with lots of different foods. If you love beautiful sunsets this is your place.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
AEsponda1, Gerente at Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2019

Dear drmilk1,

Thank you for providing us the opportunity of hosting you at Villa del Arco Beach Resort and Spa
I am pleased to read that you had an unforgettable experience and that our team has done a great job taking care of every detail during your stay.
Your comments inspire us to keep making our guests’ satisfaction possible.
It will be an honor for Villa del Arco Beach Resort and Spa to have you back and offer you our sincere hospitality on your next visit.

Reviewed November 28, 2019

We go to Del Arco twice a year. We love the place, the people and the experience.

However, this time I finally reached the tipping point on the internet. For years it has been marginal and spotty, but since I've spent the requisite thousands of dollars to upgrade, I no longer have to pay the $10/day.

This past week it was either nonexistant or horrible. I had faster and more reliable internet twenty years ago when it was dial-up. I believe when you've paid what you do to stay at Arco, the internet should be very fast, very reliable and free. I told my wife, I can get significantly better internet at McDonalds for free!

I'll be back early January and let you know how it goes.
Steve

Date of stay: November 2019
AEsponda1, Gerente at Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2019

Dear Steve C,

I am pleased to read that you had an good experience with our team.
It is very important for us to know the areas we need to improve, about the internet we are already working to improve our quality in a project that are almost finish in a few days.
It would be an honor to have the opportunity to host you again and show you the improvements we have made with the internet.

Reviewed November 27, 2019

Resort is amazing! Staff is top notch! Food is great!! Rooms are clean and beautiful with everything we could possibly need!! They help in every way so your vacation is awesome. The spa is wonderful! AMAZING messages!!
LETY on Pool Service is so awesome!! she is a great person and friend!!!!!

Date of stay: November 2019
AEsponda1, Gerente at Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2019

Dear 493evana,

Your comments inspire us to keep making our guests’ satisfaction possible.

Reviewed November 22, 2019

The resort was beautiful, clean, and well kept. Our room was spacious and modern. Staff was pleasant and friendly. We did the all inclusive package and the food and drinks were just ok, nothing special. Here's what we didn't like. Check in was longer than normal and we were 1st in line with only 1 other family waiting, we were not greeted with drinks upon arrival which is standard in 4 & 5 star resorts. After check in were advised to meet with the concierge because our room wasn't ready. She tried to sell us tours and book us for a presentation. We were not interested. She called our room everyday asking what they could do to get us to book. We just wanted to be left alone. Eventually we unplugged the phone. Prior to that we also go a 6 am wake up call that we didn't request and and another call for extra blankets that we did not request. All of this became frustrating. The WIFI was not free and even after paying for it, it still went in and out and we constantly had to log back in. Finally the vendors at the beach harassed you constantly. They walked up and down the beach all day and come up to you selling everything from food, to souvenirs, to tours, to drugs. Again we just wanted to be left alone. For these reasons we would not return.

Room tip: get an ocean view room
Date of stay: November 2019
AEsponda1, Gerente at Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2019

Dear butterflyRI,
I appreciate the time you took to share your experience with us.