Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
3,402 results
All reviews american grill pirate ship villa group neptune restaurant time share taco bar one bedroom suite paddle boarding recommend villa washer and dryer murphy bed full kitchen per device all inclusive package bella california pool side water activities
Selected filters
Reviewed November 28, 2019

We go to Del Arco twice a year. We love the place, the people and the experience.

However, this time I finally reached the tipping point on the internet. For years it has been marginal and spotty, but since I've spent the requisite thousands of dollars to upgrade, I no longer have to pay the $10/day.

This past week it was either nonexistant or horrible. I had faster and more reliable internet twenty years ago when it was dial-up. I believe when you've paid what you do to stay at Arco, the internet should be very fast, very reliable and free. I told my wife, I can get significantly better internet at McDonalds for free!

I'll be back early January and let you know how it goes.
Steve

Date of stay: November 2019
AEsponda1, Gerente at Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2019

Dear Steve C,

Thank you for providing us the opportunity of hosting you at Villa del Arco Beach Resort and Spa
I am pleased to read that you had an good experience with our team.
It is very important for us to know the areas we need to improve, about the internet we are already working to improve our quality in a project that are almost finish in a few days.
It would be an honor to have the opportunity to host you again and show you the improvements we have made with the internet.

Reviewed November 27, 2019

Resort is amazing! Staff is top notch! Food is great!! Rooms are clean and beautiful with everything we could possibly need!! They help in every way so your vacation is awesome. The spa is wonderful! AMAZING messages!!
LETY on Pool Service is so awesome!! she is a great person and friend!!!!!

Date of stay: November 2019
AEsponda1, Gerente at Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2019

Dear 493evana,

I am pleased to read that you had an unforgettable experience and that our team has done a great job taking care of every detail during your stay.
Your comments inspire us to keep making our guests’ satisfaction possible.
It will be an honor for Villa del Arco Beach Resort and Spa to have you back and offer you our sincere hospitality on your next visit.

Reviewed November 22, 2019

The resort was beautiful, clean, and well kept. Our room was spacious and modern. Staff was pleasant and friendly. We did the all inclusive package and the food and drinks were just ok, nothing special. Here's what we didn't like. Check in was longer than normal and we were 1st in line with only 1 other family waiting, we were not greeted with drinks upon arrival which is standard in 4 & 5 star resorts. After check in were advised to meet with the concierge because our room wasn't ready. She tried to sell us tours and book us for a presentation. We were not interested. She called our room everyday asking what they could do to get us to book. We just wanted to be left alone. Eventually we unplugged the phone. Prior to that we also go a 6 am wake up call that we didn't request and and another call for extra blankets that we did not request. All of this became frustrating. The WIFI was not free and even after paying for it, it still went in and out and we constantly had to log back in. Finally the vendors at the beach harassed you constantly. They walked up and down the beach all day and come up to you selling everything from food, to souvenirs, to tours, to drugs. Again we just wanted to be left alone. For these reasons we would not return.

Room tip: get an ocean view room
Date of stay: November 2019
AEsponda1, Gerente at Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2019

Dear butterflyRI,
I appreciate the time you took to share your experience with us.
Im very sorry that your recent visit did not go as expected. Your feedback is highly important to us.
With no hesitation we will take into consideration your comments to improve our service and prevent a recurrence of such an event.
We hope you will give us the opportunity to host you again so that we may serve you with the warmth and hospitality for which we are recognized.

Reviewed November 21, 2019 via mobile

Great food and excellent customer service at El Patron restaurant in Cabo San Lucas.
Loved their breakfast, the green juice, fresh fruit and homemade fresh tortillas. My favorite is huevos rancheros executed to perfection.
Must mention the lady making the breakfast fresh tortillas (Angelica Juarez) and other treats that name escapes me.
Angélica goes beyond her regular duties & makes you feel special and is extremely friendly.
Dinner at this restaurant is very good too. I had octopus, steak, red snapper.
The pork shank I had needed more seasoning, as well as a chicken breast my hubby had.
Loved the churro dessert!

My favorite tacos are from Villa del Palmar at Taco Grill, they are the best & good service too.
Looking forward to completion of the remodeling of this restaurant.

Neptune restaurant also provided great food and excellent service.
Loved the food also at the Italian restaurant at Villa del Palmar don’t remember the name. Should have a cover for this restaurant other than tarp. The rain was coming thru and making it difficult to enjoy our meal.

Looking forward to our next visit, next year.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear 2020984,

Thank you for providing us the opportunity of hosting you at Villa del Arco and for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Your rating inspires us to keep making our guests' satisfaction possible.

It will be an honor for Villa del Arco to have you back and offer you our sincere hospitality on your next visit.

Kind regards,

Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa

Reviewed November 20, 2019

Villa Del Arco is one of my favorite places to stay while in Cabo. This year our room wasn't quite ready so the front desk gave us a penthouse for a night which we thoroughly enjoyed. When it came time to move to our 2 bedroom Roberto at the front desk made sure that we had a beautiful room with a view of Lands End. He went over & above for us!

Date of stay: October 2019
AEsponda1, Gerente at Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2019

Dear Ms. Cabogirl30,

Your comments inspire us to keep making our guests’ satisfaction possible.