Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
3,402 results
All reviews american grill pirate ship villa group neptune restaurant time share taco bar one bedroom suite paddle boarding recommend villa washer and dryer murphy bed full kitchen per device all inclusive package bella california pool side water activities
Selected filters
Reviewed October 26, 2019

I want to comment on the service and professionalism of the person in charge of the check in area. Misael Chan this man should be the Manager in charge of everything, he is very knowledgeable. 12 yrs.

Trip type: Traveled with family
MisaelChan, Guest Relations Manager at Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2019

Dear auerclawdon,

Thank you for expressing your great satisfaction with Villa del Arco Beach Resort and for sharing the details of your stay with us.

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words which I will personally share with Misael.

On behalf of our Villa del Arco Beach Resort team, we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed October 26, 2019 via mobile

Great welcome from Misael. He will always make sure the checking is flawless. Bellman are quick and pool service is the best! You cannot go wrong at del Arco . They have just re-striped a tennis court for pickle ball a nice added attraction.

Dear breakfunbarrier,

Reviewed October 26, 2019 via mobile

We love Cabo and have owned a timeshare at Villa del Arco for the last ten years. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Villa Del Arco. Close to town and Marina. The staff are all friendly and helpful. This trip as usual was wonderful. Guest Service Manager, Misael Chan was very helpful with our request to change our two bedroom/three bath condo location. Saw him several times throughout our eleven day stay. Always friendly with smile asking us how we were doing and answered our questions. I realize a lot of people for whatever reason aren’t happy with their timeshare purchases. We have never had a doubt or thought that we shouldn’t of purchased here. Our vacations here have been great! We’ve always found the staff positive, friendly, helpful and accommodating to our requests or questions.

Trip type: Traveled with family
MisaelChan, Public Relations Manager at Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2019

Dear Footprints146502,

Reviewed October 26, 2019

The property and hotel are beautiful.
But it’s the staff that’s makes this resort excellent.
The staff around the pool made us feel like family.
Edwardo, Lety and Juan went above and beyond making our stay very special.

Date of stay: October 2019
MisaelChan, Guest Relations Manager at Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2019

Dear Anailxprt,

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words which I will personally share with Eduardo, Lety and Juan. We are proud of them.

Misael Chan

Reviewed October 24, 2019

Del Arco is the best. So clean and well cared for. Fabulous location. Wonderful staff, Jorge, Lety (so wonderful), Javier, Erica, Freddy. All so friendly, efficient and nice. Its like home away from home for me and my family. We get settled in right away and enjoy every moment of our time there.

Date of stay: October 2019
MisaelChan, Guest Relations Manager at Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2019

Dear Mgtodriscoll,

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words which I will personally share with Jorge, Lety, Javier. Erika, Freddy.

Misael Chan