3,402 results
All reviews american grill pirate ship villa group neptune restaurant time share taco bar one bedroom suite paddle boarding recommend villa washer and dryer murphy bed full kitchen per device all inclusive package bella california pool side water activities
Selected filters
Reviewed October 23, 2019 via mobile

As always, Letty and Sergio made our trip! They always remember us and treat us like friends. Our trips would not be the same and our days at the pool would never be as great if they weren’t there to greet us every day in such a warm manner. See you both next May!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
MisaelChan, Guest Relations Manager at Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2019

Dear barbc763,

Thank you for expressing your great satisfaction with Villa del Arco Beach Resort and for sharing the details of your stay with us.

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words which I will personally share with Letty. Sergio.

On behalf of our Villa del Arco Beach Resort team, we look forward to your next visit!

This is my 12th year at Villa del Arco
The Service doesn’t stop once you get here it only gets better. From the moment you check in you are treated like you are the only one at the Resort.
The Manager Miseal goes out of his way to make your vacation extremely Special.
The maids make your room look like a brand new House.
The waiters by the pool are constantly there to Take drink orders and bring your delicious food.
You are given special service always at the pool by
Javier and Alejandro to address your extra needs.
I am still down here having a Great vacation and already
Looking at my Calendar to make reservations for next year.
I highly recommend this Hotel if you want to feel part of a Large Family.
Latisha will be to welcome you at the front desk with a beautiful smile and Hug.

Dear Josewell,

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words which I will personally share with Javier, Alejandro,Leticia & Misael.

Reviewed October 23, 2019 via mobile

Arriving this past Sunday to our home away from home the VILLA DEL ARCO we had quite the surprise when checking in! We were told we didn’t have reservations, they were cancelled! Of course, we were quite disturbed and panic stricken! However, Misael went above and beyond the call of duty! Misael put us in a beautiful two-bedroom with one of the best views the resort has to offer! THANK YOU MISAEL for making our stay as wonderful as anyone could imagine!

Dear kekm2016,

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words which I will personally share with Misael.

Reviewed October 23, 2019

No Reservations? On October 20th we arrived , only to find our reservations had been cancelled.We were in a panic mode when Misael stepped in and took charge of the situation . In no time flat, Misael found out what happened and issued us a room and made us feel very welcomed.Thank You so much for your perseverance and dedication to making sure everyone who comes here is taken care of.

Dear Kent M,

Reviewed October 23, 2019 via mobile

12 Ladies traveling from New Orleans, And Texas had a fantastic time at Villa Del Arco on the actual day of her birthday. Misael is just an amazing person. His customer service is exceptional. He helped me put together breakfast and dinner that was superb. The food and the service was spectacular

Thank you Misael. I am a new owner and I will be back to visit you and del Arco