3,043 results
All reviews pirate ship american grill villa group time share neptune restaurant taco bar one bedroom suite gold card paddle boarding murphy bed washer and dryer recommend villa full kitchen all inclusive package per device pool concierge bella california
Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

My friend and I stayed at the Villa Del Arco last week (May 2018). It was amazing...the room, the food, the pool service, and the Spa. However, there are two people that I would like to recommend for their excellent service. The first is Omar. He was in charge of kayaking and paddle boarding. He went above and beyond my expectations by taking pictures on my friend’s camera and then emailing them to us! He was very friendly and helpful teaching us how to maneuver the kayaks. The second person is Martha Olivia Flores Ochoa. She was the best massage therapist ever!! Matter-of-fact, I requested her twice at the Spa during our stay after she gave me a five minute massage around the pool. She was so friendly and knew exactly how to help my sore shoulder. She really was the highlight of my vacation! I highly recommend this resort especially the water activities with Omar and the Spa with Olivia.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with friends
2  Thank rrich6
Gaby G, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2018

Dear rrich6

Thank you for expressing your great satisfaction with Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas and for sharing the details of your stay with us.
I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words which I will personally share with Omar, from activities team and Martha Olivia Flores Ochoa.
On behalf of our Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo team, we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed May 29, 2018

10 years straight at VDA. Had a great time. This year I went to the Spa and was thrilled to meet and work with their Corrective Exercise Specialist, Robyn Littlewood! She had correctly diagnosed some issues of mine and with a focused effort on specific joints and muscles through the week, I am moving far better than I have in years!

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Jim V

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words which I will personally share with Robyn Littlewood, from spa team.

Reviewed May 29, 2018

First time to Cabo San Lucas so I relied on Trip Advisor for booking the hotel. This property is a timeshare, but it was easy to rent rooms without being an owner. I went for the "Unique Suite" and was really glad I spent a bit more on the room-it was great! 2 full bathrooms, full kitchen, huge jacuzzi tub, huge balcony and million dollar view of the Arch, queen murphy bed with a real mattress, and near a fast and unused elevator. Since I was not travelling with my husband, the timeshare sales people were not interested in my daughter and me. (A plus!) The Spa was great and they have 1/2 price massages on Saturday. The Spa was a totally great experience as the Spa has all the bells and whistles. Also, there are free water activities all day. I did stand-up paddleboard for the first time. Omar was my instructor and I was able to do stand-up paddleboard in the ocean thanks to his good instructions and patience. (I did have a taste of the very salty ocean water as well). This property and the adjoining Villa properties have more than a dozen restaurants. You can buy an all inclusive meal plan, but with a full kitchen, my daughter and I decided not to buy the meal plan and then feel pressured into "getting our money's worth". We just picked the restaurant of our choice and paid for the items we wanted. We also rented a car at the airport which gave us the freedom to stock our room with bottled water, soda, breakfast, snacks, etc. It is easy to drive in Cabo as long as you take the speed bumps very slowly. Again, the upgraded room was fantastic!

Stayed: May 2018
Gaby G, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2018

Dear Barbara0812

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words which I will personally share with Omar, from entertainment team.

Reviewed May 26, 2018

Had an amazing time at the Villa del Arco resort. The staff was very friendly. The rooms were very spacious, clean and it came with washer/dryer and 3 balconies. The only negative thing to say is that when I ordered the room service, the food was a bit cold. Overall, great service from the hotel staff.

Room Tip: End units are loud, especially the ones next to the pool equipment room
  • Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business

Dear Nathan S

Thank you for providing us the opportunity of hosting you at Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas and for taking the time to share your experience with us.
I am please to read that you had an unforgettable experience and that our team has done a great job taking care of every detail during your stay
It is very important for us to know the áreas that we need to improve. Your may rest assured that your comments about cold food by room service you referred will be taken into consideration and we will act in timely manner to prevent this from happening again.
It will be an honor for Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo team, to have you back and offer you our sincere hospitality on your next visit.

Reviewed May 26, 2018 via mobile

We went through the airport and got tricked into going to a timeshare presentation. Although apprehensive after learning about this timeshare hustle we decided to go because we had already put some money up in exchange for certain activities which we couldn’t get unless we go. Luckily when we got there we ended up with Brian Brown. He gave us a very honest and thorough tour of the villa and taught us how the program works and gave us info on all the different packages. The breakfast they provide is yummmmyyy and the rooms are indeed beautiful. Everything was good until we we were passed off to MIKE. He made a last ditch attempt to sell us a package, or as he put it, “gather info for the developers”. “The developers want to know...” yea whatever dude. And because I gave him a rave review about Brian, he began making very inappropriate jokes like, “oh u want to take Brian home with you?” No, I’m sure his wife wouldn’t like that. But you should get some etiquette tips from him instead of acting like a jealous little girl. I’m sure u can tell I didn’t like MIKE too much. Anyways. I’ve attached a pic of the amazing views. If u want to buy a package, they are really good but not for me at this moment, but go see Brian Brown.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with friends

Dear Bobbi B

It is very important for us to know the áreas that we need to improve. Your may rest assured that your comments about timeshare staff attitude you referred will be taken into consideration and we will act in timely manner to prevent this from happening again.