3,171 results
All reviews american grill pirate ship villa group time share neptune restaurant taco bar one bedroom suite paddle boarding murphy bed washer and dryer recommend villa full kitchen all inclusive package per device bella california timeshare presentation water activities
Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful experience. Everything was great!! I would defiantly stay again! The food was good, the pools were nice! We had the ability to go to the other resort and use it's facilities as well. Top notch amenities, great staff!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
guestservicevda, General Manager at Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2018

Dear Chad K,

Thank you for providing us the opportunity of hosting you at Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa and for taking the time to share your experience with us.

I am pleased to read that you had an unforgettable experience and that our team has done a great job taking care of every detail during your stay. Your comments inspire us to keep making our guests' satisfaction possible.

It will be an honor for Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa to have you back and offer you our sincere hospitality on your next visit.

Reviewed April 21, 2018

Thank you for your excellent facility. I had the most wonderful time here. The staff goes above and beyond to make my trip wonderful. I had to work while I was here and the staff helped me out with my office needs. Misael (guest services manager) arranged for me to have a space to get my work completed - wow! I didn't need to worry about a thing. The grounds are beautiful and clean. The staff is professional and personable. No rowdiness or crazy drunk people. Rooms are well appointed. Every detail is considered. Highly recommended!

Room tip: All rooms appear to be quiet and well placed.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Cari T,

Thank you for expressing your great satisfaction with Villa del Arco Beach Resort and for sharing the details of your stay with us.

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words which I will personally share with Misael.

On behalf of our Villa del Arco Beach Resort team, we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed April 20, 2018 via mobile

Our stay at the Villa Del Arco was AMAZING!! This was our 5th trip to Cabo and the best yet!!

The room was fantastic! Always clean!!

Our wait staff was outstanding! Javier Arellano took care of our group on the beach every day and did a superb job! Thank you Javier!!

Lety took care of us at the pool. She was such a sweetheart! She addressed me by my name every time. Thank you Lety!!

Javier and Lety made our trip very memorable and we can't wait to revisit the Arco and see you two again!!

Thanks for making our stay so special!!

The Frandsens

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear lfrandsen,

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words which I will personally share with Javier and Lety.

Reviewed April 18, 2018

My wife and I recently spent a week at Villa del Arco Beach Report and Spa. We had a great time as usual. We opted for the all inclusive package for food and beverages. We have been to town on many previous occasions, so the dining and nightlife was not an attraction for us on this trip. I have to say that we had the best Pool and Beach Buccanero, Javiar Avallano. He was fantastic. He anticipated our needs for beverages and food. He always let us know when he was going on break, and who would be taking care of us in the interim. A nice touch. Our concierge, Glenda, made nightly dinner reservations at our favorite restaurants. The food was great, as usual. The service at dinner was slow. The waiters did their best, and tried hard to please. Unfortunately there didn't seem to be enough wait staff at any of the restaurants to provide great service. Still love to come back here for all of the staff who are so friendly.

Room tip: Most rooms have an ocean view, but who spends time in their rooms?
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
guestservicevda, General Manager at Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2018

Dear LAref,

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words which I will personally share with Javier Arellano and Glenda.

Reviewed April 18, 2018

When we arrived, we were told that our room was apparently given to someone else and there were no more rooms available at the level we paid and booked. We stood in the lobby for more than an hour before we were told what the situation was. The guy helping us would disappear into the back and not resurface for more than an hour. It was ridiculous. Ultimately, they gave us a downgraded room. While two days later, we were able to move to a better room, it still wasn’t what we originally paid for. They did (after some arguing) offer to give us back the difference for the lesser room. I also was able to get a spa pass for me and my boyfriend one day with a massage for our trouble. The spa was very nice.

Also, when we first arrived, we were asked to attend something for a timeshare at the property. We were also pushed to purchase the all inclusive package. We declined on both counts. I have to wonder if the reason we were bumped from our room initially is because we didn’t book the all inclusive package.

It frankly felt like I was on a cruise ship on land. People were there to eat round the clock and lounge by the pool.
All day long you see people being escorted to rooms to sell the timeshare concept. We spent most days away from the property, doing excursions and eating at restaurants in town. That made the trip.

The pool area was nice, nothing exceptional though. You have to get outside early in the morning to reserve a space by the pool or at the beach. As far as the food, we pretty much only had breakfast on the property. The food was good and reasonably priced.

I wouldn’t stay here again. I would find a nicer hotel that didn’t have an ulterior motive.

Date of stay: November 2017
3  Thank Marmagmarmag

Dear marci20002016,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us and for trusting us with your vacation.
I am sorry that we did not provide the experience that you and your family expected. It is very important for us to know the areas that we need to improve. You may rest assured that your comments about your reservation. will be taken into consideration and we will act in a timely manner to prevent this from happening again.

Please contact me directly when planning to stay with us again so that I may help you with your reservation. It would be an honor to have the opportunity to host you again and show you the improvements we have made.

Luis Romboldo