3,171 results
All reviews american grill pirate ship villa group time share taco bar one bedroom suite paddle boarding murphy bed washer and dryer recommend villa full kitchen all inclusive package per device bella california timeshare presentation water activities pool side
Reviewed April 18, 2018

My wife and I recently spent a week at Villa del Arco Beach Report and Spa. We had a great time as usual. We opted for the all inclusive package for food and beverages. We have been to town on many previous occasions, so the dining and nightlife was not an attraction for us on this trip. I have to say that we had the best Pool and Beach Buccanero, Javiar Avallano. He was fantastic. He anticipated our needs for beverages and food. He always let us know when he was going on break, and who would be taking care of us in the interim. A nice touch. Our concierge, Glenda, made nightly dinner reservations at our favorite restaurants. The food was great, as usual. The service at dinner was slow. The waiters did their best, and tried hard to please. Unfortunately there didn't seem to be enough wait staff at any of the restaurants to provide great service. Still love to come back here for all of the staff who are so friendly.

Room tip: Most rooms have an ocean view, but who spends time in their rooms?
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
guestservicevda, General Manager at Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2018

Dear LAref,

Thank you for expressing your great satisfaction with Villa del Arco Beach Resort and for sharing the details of your stay with us.
I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words which I will personally share with Javier Arellano and Glenda.

On behalf of our Villa del Arco Beach Resort team, we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed April 18, 2018

When we arrived, we were told that our room was apparently given to someone else and there were no more rooms available at the level we paid and booked. We stood in the lobby for more than an hour before we were told what the situation was. The guy helping us would disappear into the back and not resurface for more than an hour. It was ridiculous. Ultimately, they gave us a downgraded room. While two days later, we were able to move to a better room, it still wasn’t what we originally paid for. They did (after some arguing) offer to give us back the difference for the lesser room. I also was able to get a spa pass for me and my boyfriend one day with a massage for our trouble. The spa was very nice.

Also, when we first arrived, we were asked to attend something for a timeshare at the property. We were also pushed to purchase the all inclusive package. We declined on both counts. I have to wonder if the reason we were bumped from our room initially is because we didn’t book the all inclusive package.

It frankly felt like I was on a cruise ship on land. People were there to eat round the clock and lounge by the pool.
All day long you see people being escorted to rooms to sell the timeshare concept. We spent most days away from the property, doing excursions and eating at restaurants in town. That made the trip.

The pool area was nice, nothing exceptional though. You have to get outside early in the morning to reserve a space by the pool or at the beach. As far as the food, we pretty much only had breakfast on the property. The food was good and reasonably priced.

I wouldn’t stay here again. I would find a nicer hotel that didn’t have an ulterior motive.

Date of stay: November 2017
3  Thank Marmagmarmag

Dear marci20002016,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us and for trusting us with your vacation.
I am sorry that we did not provide the experience that you and your family expected. It is very important for us to know the areas that we need to improve. You may rest assured that your comments about your reservation. will be taken into consideration and we will act in a timely manner to prevent this from happening again.

Please contact me directly when planning to stay with us again so that I may help you with your reservation. It would be an honor to have the opportunity to host you again and show you the improvements we have made.

Luis Romboldo
Villa del Arco Beach Resort & SPA

Reviewed April 14, 2018

We recently returned from a week at VdA in Cabo and it was wonderful! The weather was great (of course!), but the thing which made our stay so great were the wonderful people at the resort where we stayed. We bought a timeshare at Villa del Palmar several years ago (although anyone can book a room, suite actually, at Vdp or VdA) and have been to several of the Villa resorts, but this was our first trip back to cabo and to the VdA specifically. The food is really great (we did All inclusive but you don't have to) nice pools and you can swim off of the beach (which you cannot do at many of the cabo resorts - check when you book to see if you can). You have access to all of the amenities of BOTH the VdP and VdA resorts which are right next to each other. It is a very easy walk down the beach into town for lots of other things to do and good restaurants (we recommend Pocho's at the marina!). There is a Walmart close by to stock up on things for the room if needed, very convienient.

As stated though, the best part is the people who work there. Everyone is very kind and helpful and make you feel like guests in their home. Brenda at the concierge desk was super helpful when we checked in and helped set up dinner plans and transportation. We would especially like to thank and commend our waiters Javier, our go to "beach guy" who was awesome and so helpfu!, and Raphael, our "breakfast guy" who took really good care of us in the morning! There were many others as well including the sweet woman who helped keep our rooms clean and the bell boys and doormen who welcomed us so warmly as we came and went. We highly recommend this resort, but book early...lots of others like it too!

A great week with wonderful people. Thanks again!!

Room tip: Arrive early to get the best rooms, ask for closest to the beach and highest room possible for best views
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
guestservicevda, General Manager at Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2018

Dear Jeff K,

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words which I will personally share with Brenda, Rafael and Javier.

Reviewed April 12, 2018

My husband and I love Villa de Arco. They make you feel so welcome, people so friendly, food is good, the property is kept very clean, daily maid service! You certainly can't beat the Beautiful views of the Arc.

Date of stay: March 2018
guestservicevda, General Manager at Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2018

Dear Teresa W,

Thank you for providing us the opportunity of hosting you at Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa and for taking the time to share your experience with us.

I am pleased to read that you had an unforgettable experience and that our team has done a great job taking care of every detail during your stay. Your comments inspire us to keep making our guests' satisfaction possible.

It will be an honor for Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa to have you back and offer you our sincere hospitality on your next visit.

Reviewed April 12, 2018

This was my second trip to Villa Del Arco, two years in a row and can't wait to return next year. Everything is just perfect there. The food is fantastic- omelets made-to-order in the morning are sooo good. The simple guac and chips at the pool was a daily order for us. The resort is crazy clean and the room cleaning service does a top-notch job each day you are there. As wonderful as the resort is, there were two people there who made our stay one of the best and most memorable week. Sandro at the pool and Paul the Bell boy. Sandro is so kind and wants to make your time fun and relaxing at the pool. Paul truly bent over backwards to make things not only simple, but enjoyable for us. My friend and I often say- we miss Paul! If you need anything see Paul- he is really outstanding and our trip would not have been the same without him. I cannot wait until my next Cabo visit. Villa del Arco has our hearts!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
guestservicevda, General Manager at Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2018

Dear leesh1081,

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words which I will personally share with Sandro our waiter and Paul the bellboy. They are indeed wonderful with our clients.