3,043 results
All reviews pirate ship american grill villa group time share neptune restaurant taco bar one bedroom suite gold card paddle boarding murphy bed washer and dryer recommend villa full kitchen all inclusive package per device pool concierge bella california
Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Myself and 7 other friends spent 7 days at the Villa Del Arco. Let me start off with that the property is absolutely gorgeous. From the entrance to the bathrooms. When we arrived we were greeted by Iraiz. She was very professional and extremely helpful. She made herself available to us for the entire stay. It was a true pleasure to meet her. Secondly I want to mention Fransico who was our waiter by the pool for almost the entire stay. We can be somewhat “needy” at time and he never missed a step. Fransico would have our drinks/food/etc ready before we asked for them. Trust me, with this group that is a lot of work. Thirdly I would like to mention the house keeper Flavia. She was awesome!!! I wish I could of taken her home with us. Our rooms were pristine every time we returned to them. I would HIGHLY recommend this property if you are planning a vacation to the Cabo area.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
guestservicevda, General Manager at Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2018

Dear Dennis B,

Thank you for expressing your great satisfaction with Villa del Arco Beach Resort and for sharing the details of your stay with us.

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words which I will personally share with Iraiz, Francisco, Flavia.

On behalf of our Villa del Arco Beach Resort team, we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

The beach and water were great. The kids also loved the pools. You can use the pool and eat at the sister hotel. A trolley takes you there. We had a1 bedroom. Room was spotless and a great layout for a family. It was great to have 2 bathrooms. Food was good. Room service was ok not great.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Sheila S
guestservicevda, General Manager at Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2018

Dear Sheila S,

Thank you for providing us the opportunity of hosting you at Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa and for taking the time to share your experience with us.

I am pleased to read that you had an unforgettable experience and that our team has done a great job taking care of every detail during your stay. Your comments inspire us to keep making our guests' satisfaction possible.

It will be an honor for Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa to have you back and offer you our sincere hospitality on your next visit.

Reviewed March 26, 2018

My husband and I were very happy with this resort. It was super clean, great pool, great pool service, great food and Restaurants, friendly staff and Overall great experience. The only bad thing was internet service was terrible. It was down for a whole day and then very weak and sometimes not available in our room.

Stayed: March 2018
guestservicevda, General Manager at Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2018

Dear Petra W,

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

We just got back from spending 7 days at this resort. The staff was outstanding especially the maid service. The poolside service was also great along with the food at the pirate ship bar. This was our 3rd trip to this resort and we will be back next year.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends

Dear Bob O,

Reviewed March 25, 2018

I am a member of Villa Group with time owned in Loreto, but I found myself blessed with a stay in Cabo at Villa del Arco, and was interested in getting a members’ update to learn where new properties were being built and what they were. Also, I had some questions about my Interval International membership that is the exchange company for my Villa membership. I was assigned to Keith Serna (amiable, informative, patient, generous, smart, fun, and kind) to explain to me what was new since I bought my Loreto Villa Group membership. Breakfast was provided as Keith and I talked about just everyday stuff in a café-like setting overlooking the Sea of Cortez and out to the Pacific Ocean, nothing short of stunning.

After breakfast we retired to the Villa del Palmar member update center where Keith provided me with info about what is coming in terms of resort construction now underway and what is to come. We talked about many things, and in the end I decided to buy a membership in Villa del Arco at the lowest room type – a studio. Let me say right here that there was absolutely NO NO NO pressure to do so. It was my decision, partly done for myself and partly done for trading power to other locations given that Cabo is in such high demand and will likely continue to be for many years to come.

During the course of our visit, I asked many questions, some of which were referred to Doris Feely, a local with super extensive knowledge on the Villa Group, Interval International, all things Cabo, and many other topics for which my inquisitive brain sought answers. Doris (enthusiastic, smart, fun, informative, kind, patient, and generous) was super helpful explaining things to me about my membership and some credits from my Loreto membership about which I had know knowledge. Doris was able to corral those credits and apply them against my Cabo purchase, for which I am very grateful.

Together Keith and Doris were a fantastic duo totally without the sleaze factor I had experienced in Loreto, and their kindness and compassion were beyond expected and I feel greatly blessed to have met and done business with them. They are shining stars for the Villa Group…

As to my stay, I had a room on the 2nd floor looking across the pool toward the sea. I loved the view and that my room was protected from the afternoon sun, that it got the morning sun only. I cherished my room. At first I didn’t like that it wasn’t higher, that the view wasn’t better, but then after looking out from my balcony decided instantly that while it wasn’t the best view in the house, was simply stunning as it was and was perfect for me. I wallow in the view every day, though sadly today I leave.

The staff are great, Rose was the best concierge ever and explained the logistics and layout of the property when I arrived, gave me info on food options, told me about the tram that does a circle route between Villa del Arco to Villa del Palmar where there is a little market and deli and ice cream shop along with some souvenir shops and a Hertz Rental Car office. Rose’s informational foundation got me speedily along with my vacation by answering all my questions day one. I had other questions later, and other concierge ladies answered them.

We had two problems while I was there. Somehow something occurred while the liquid gas tanks for the hotel were being filled and gas got into the hot water. That took a day to fix, and at least there was cold water. I don’t think it affected the entire resort, just my wing of rooms since my room was right by the gas tanks.

The other problem was internet connection which was out for around 36 hours (just a guess) in the resort, but the hospitality suite had connection for those needing to do business or stay in contact. So while it wasn’t working in the rooms, there was an alternative which was a relief. Having said that, with the internet “fixed” yesterday, it still isn’t working in my room as it should.

Recommendations:
Have a breakfast-only meal plan. I stayed at a resort in Nuevo Vallarta two months ago and they gave us the opportunity to buy a breakfast buffet meal plan for $880 pesos for a week. This was a marvelous deal and I was so glad for the option.

Food is too expensive on property. When a hot dog costs $9 and tacos are $11, that’s gouging.

Beyond those events and the high cost of on-property food, I really like Villa del Arco, glad I bought time here, had a most relaxing vacation by myself, and look forward to returning again soon. And finally, I want to again thank Keith and Doris for making me feel so welcome and part of the Villa Group family.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
2  Thank nafanua

Dear nafanua,

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words which I will personally share with Doris and Keith.