3,043 results
All reviews pirate ship american grill villa group time share neptune restaurant taco bar one bedroom suite gold card paddle boarding murphy bed washer and dryer recommend villa full kitchen all inclusive package per device pool concierge bella california
Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

Just enjoyed a wonderful 30 minute massage by Guadalupe from the Villa del Arco Spa on a massage chair by the Villa del Palmar pool. I like the convenience of being in my bathing suit and having the massage after the 10 am stretching. After time in the pool, on to the Villa del Palmar gym. Nice sunrise this morning. Great room at Palmar. We have had the best week ever!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
guestservicevda, General Manager at Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2018

Dear Susan T,
Thank you for providing us the opportunity of hosting you at Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa and for taking the time to share your experience with us.

I am pleased to read that you had an unforgettable experience and that our team has done a great job taking care of every detail during your stay. Your comments inspire us to keep making our guests' satisfaction possible.

It will be an honor for Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa to have you back and offer you our sincere hospitality on your next visit.

Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

We had a great time in a great resort. We had a meeting with Ricky León and he was the reason we bought membership to go back to the villa group!!! Thanks so much. Everyone in the resorts were super helpful and very friendly. It’s a beautiful location. The rooms were exceptional.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Sandy C,

Thank you for expressing your great satisfaction with Villa del Arco Beach Resort and for sharing the details of your stay with us.

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words which I will personally share with Ricky Leon.

On behalf of our Villa del Arco Beach Resort team, we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed March 22, 2018

Great service from beginning to end of our trip. We did the all inclusive but tips to the poolside waiters and at the restaurant got terrific service. A couple of college spring breakers but mostly young professionals, families and retirees....just like I like. Most of the spring breaker action looked to be at the adjoining Palomar property. Had a room over looking the estuary (or swamp) and it was not nearly as bad as I had read in the previous review. Also heard the rooster but only with the doors open. Doors shut was super quiet and we slept great. The Murphy bed was a big hit with my kids and it was really nice to have a laundry set up in the room. Ordered breakfast to the room a few times and it was terrific. Food at the hotel restaurants was terrific with one exception being the Italian style place at the Palomar.
I made the mistake of booking our activities through the hotel travel agent and paid a premium for it....thought the Pirate Scuba trip looked good for families but it was obviously set up for people wanting to get s***faced before snorkeling. That said the Pirate Ship staff was very pleasant. We had a great time riding horses with Roberto from La Sanluquena, would recommend calling them directly for a way better deal.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
guestservicevda, General Manager at Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2018

Dear davidkS180OC,

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words.

Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

Villa del Arco is an amazing place
I have been an owner for 10 years now and the food , service and staff are excellent !
I am here this time for 16 days when I checked in everyone was waiting and ready . It feels like home

Misael Chan the guest service manager has been excellent helping me coordinate some things , Jorge & Heriberto the pool butlers are amazing and always so helpful .

The spa is a 10, Nancy set up our messages then booked a reservation at the restaurant we wanted to eat at that night . Blanca & Patty very helpful . They are always great at getting us in making schedules work for myself and guest.

It also has the best gym in Los Cabos which I spend every morning working out so I can eat at their delicious restaurants all day !

The restaurants are excellent food and service a 10 !

El Bucanero is fabulous their ceviche is a 10
And Sergio is the the best waiter there.

My favorite dinner and breakfast restaurant is El Patron I can eat there every night !

The South American Grill is excellent too with some nice wine selections.

We had room service one night and some small glitches that the staff resolved quickly and then set up all to food for us on our table like a restaurant!

I love this place mainly for the people
Many of them have become friends and it feels like home . If I could live here I would :)

The all inclusive is the best deal since the restaurants are all top notch with top service !

Thank you all at Villa Del Arco for being the best at what you do and always making me feel special and at home

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
guestservicevda, General Manager at Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2018

Dear Eileen M,

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words which I will personally share with Misael, Jorge, Heriberto, Sergio, Blanca, Patty.

Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

The Villa del Arco in Los Cabos is amazing. Clean and friendly. Every single member of the staff is helpful and kind. The service is outstanding, from the cleaning staff, the spa, the pool wait staff and the restaurant staff. The front office is obviously there to make sure your stay is pleasurable. Misael Chan in guest service made sure we had everything we needed and followed up with us throughout the week. Jorge was always around to help with anything including my WiFi always a happy, friendly face willing to help in anyway. At the spa Patty & Nancy made sure we had a wonderful experience. At the El Bucanero restaurant Sergio is outstanding! He is a great waiter, explaining items, making suggestions and delivering great service.
Seriously you can’t go wrong vacationing at the Arco. I’ll definitely be back.
Thank you everyone at the Arco for making our stay so wonderful.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends

Dear Annmarie C,

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words which I will personally share with Misael, Patty, Nancy, Jorge, Sergio. We are proud of all of them.