3,106 results
All reviews pirate ship american grill villa group time share taco bar one bedroom suite paddle boarding murphy bed washer and dryer recommend villa full kitchen all inclusive package per device bella california timeshare presentation water activities pool side
Reviewed February 17, 2018 via mobile

When I checked in I was told I couldn’t upgrade my view. I get it, it’s a timeshare hotel and I am only visiting so I shouldn’t get a room with a view. However, I was told I get a lagoon city view and let me tell you it didn’t disappoint. The rooms were clean and spacious. The view is more of a cesspool with garbage and mosquitoes breeding ground. Okay shut the curtains...close the doors...skeeters everywhere at night. My windows are closed and exactly at 0436 am the rooster start hammering away. There must be fifty of them over there with the horses and barking dogs. I’m not kidding.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
guestservicevda, General Manager at Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2018

Dear ShayN,

I appreciate the time you took to share your experience with us.

I am very sorry that your recent visit didn't go as expected. Your feedback is highly important to us. Without hesitation we will take into consideration your comments to improve our service and prevent a recurrence of such an event.

We hope you will give us the opportunity to host you again so that we may serve you with the warmth and hospitality for which we are recognized.

Reviewed February 15, 2018

It was a very nice hotel The hotel over sold room informed a lot of guest they. Would get better rooms when other guest leave. This was quite upsetting knowing we had reserved rooms. As a matter of fact prepaid rooms. Again the hotel was quite nice and the many of the staff was pretty disappointed they we were not happy. The auxiliary staff was phenominal. I think over selling is what this hotel does

Date of stay: June 2017
guestservicevda, General Manager at Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2018

Dear Msarrayah,

Thank you for providing us the opportunity of hosting you at Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa and for taking the time to share your experience with us.

I am pleased to read that you had an unforgettable experience and that our team has done a great job taking care of every detail during your stay. Your comments inspire us to keep making our guests' satisfaction possible.

It will be an honor for Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa to have you back and offer you our sincere hospitality on your next visit.

Reviewed February 14, 2018

I think this is the best Villa Group resort (I have not been to Loreto yet). It is immaculate and the service is excellent. Location is just far enough from town but close enough to walk. Spent 10 days here. Super comfortable beds. Had the best sleep in years. Other reviews speak to the other particulars, but only believe the best of them!

Room tip: Higher floors have better views.
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
guestservicevda, General Manager at Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2018

Dear MuscleGeek

Reviewed February 13, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at Villa Del Arco with friends that are members. This was our first trip to Cabo San Lucas, and our expectations were by far exceeded. The cleaning staff was great, staff at all of the restaurants was exceptional, and Lety at the poolside was the bomb! She was always happy, friendly, and truly loves her job! We could not have asked for better or more friendly service. We plan to be back next year and will be looking for Lety at the poolside!

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank arransb
guestservicevda, General Manager at Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2018

Dear arransb,

Thank you for expressing your great satisfaction with Villa del Arco Beach Resort and for sharing the details of your stay with us.

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words which I will personally share with Lety.

On behalf of our Villa del Arco Beach Resort team, we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed February 13, 2018

The vill del arco has exceptional staff! Misael Chan and his staff will make your trip the most worry free and relaxing by taking care of every detail.
The wait staff and Misael will do everything to make your vacation the best!
We have been going for 12 years and will continue for many years to come!!

Room tip: All rooms have ocean view!
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Chad P

Dear Chad P,

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words which I will personally share with Misael Chan about your comments.