ME Cabo by Melia(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$267
$243
Melia.com
Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$275
  • Pool
Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$117
$112
Bookit.com
  • Pool
Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$288
$239
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$757
$148
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$429
$360
Playa Grande Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$185
$144
  • Pool
Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$260
$205
Priceline
$380
$302
Priceline
  • Pool
The Resort at Pedregal(Cabo San Lucas)
$738
$631
3,003 results
All reviewspirate shipamerican grillvilla grouptime shareneptune restauranttaco barone bedroom suitegold cardpaddle boardingmurphy bedwasher and dryerrecommend villafull kitchenall inclusive packageper devicepool conciergebella california
Reviewed August 22, 2017

Just to sum up my review I can't wait to come back to Cabo because if this hotel ! The arriving was simply nice & peaceful! Just the fact that the beach is like 3 min down walking activities are there restaurants in the Hotel are yummy the pool the service Amazing!!! I def want to come back
Thank you for the wonderful trip ! First time coming to Cabo & def not my last !!!!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
guestservicevda, Manager at Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2017

Dear ennacy54,

Thank you for choosing Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa to enjoy your vacations. We are happy to know that, we exceeded your expectation on our Restaurants and pool services too.

We will be waiting for your next trip to Villa del Arco. Thank you for sharing your experience with others.

Reviewed August 21, 2017

We traveled to Villa del Arco mid
August 2017. It was a fantastic experience! The accommodatIons, Food and service were amazing! The Manange Miseal was very friendly and welcoming. We are looking forward to our next visit soon!
C. Dyer
Houston, TX

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
guestservicevda, Manager at Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2017

Dear cdyerj,
What an amazing review. Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa wants to thank you for your comment and having the time to share with others your wonderful experience. We can´t wait to se you back soon.

Reviewed August 20, 2017

I have to say... this was my first trip to Cabo...and my first time visiting a resort presentation! I remember that morning thinking to myself... "I'll go and listen to their speech yada yada... and be done in an hour..Then we can go enjoy the beach.."

Well needless to say I was blown away!! My friends and I were introduced to Holly, who we took a liking to right off the bat...felt like we could relate to her. She showed us around the property, fed us an amazing breakfast, and answered every single question we had! She introduced me to the wonderful opportunity of being a member of the Villa Group...and I was intrigued with what she had to say! There went my original plan!!!!

She is extremely genuine in her love for the Villa Group (as she is a member herself!!!). So she not only works there but also is a member....I don't think all of their employees have that same genuine love. She connected with me and my love for travel! I truly fell in love with the place (AND THAT VIEW!!!!) and all the possibilities around the world that it presents!

After becoming a member, we were able to spend the rest of the week at their beautiful pool and swim in the beach right out from the resort! We had a fabulous time! And I cannot wait to start using my points to travel back to Villa del Arco!!!! Best decision I ever made!!! Oh and I made a new friend for life in Holly! Win! Win!

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with friends

Dear Jillian R,

Welcome to our Villa Group Family. We are ready to pamper you again. We are thrilled your had an excellent experience and after being with Holly you became a Member of the Villa Group. We are ready to pamper your and your lovely family on your next trip.

Reviewed August 20, 2017

We had a great experience with the Villa Group Properties. The rooms all have an amazing view of El Arco. Whether you are having fun at the pool with Javier Arellonce making sure you are never without a drink or in need of something to eat, to an evening out for a fabulous dinner with Gabriel at the South American Grill, you are sure to be taken care of. We had a memorable vacation with these excellent people serving us! We will be sure to visit them again next year!

Room Tip: It may be busier different times of the year.

Dear baci1212,

We are happy to know that your enjoyed your stay with us and Javier, Gabriel made this a great experience. We are striving on providing wonderful service and we are glad that our staff did provide it.

Best Regards,

Reviewed August 19, 2017

As usual we were treated like royalty and every request was accommodated immediately . Our vacation started with a stretch limo from the airport, which was a total hit with the kids, and didn't stop all week, They had a ball. The staff was always friendly and very accommodating, with a smile. Feel we made lifelong friends with the Customer Service Manager Misael Chan, who always greet us by name and with a huge smile and hug for all of us.

Room Tip: Call a week ahead of your arrival and ask for ocean view or pool side or any upgrade that may be available. You may get a penthouse.

Dear thegrices2017,

Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa wants to thank you for taking the time and write about your fabulous experience. We are all committed to provide Excellent Service. We will keep doing the hard work to pamper you as you deserve.

Best Regards,