ME Cabo by Melia(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$267
$243
Melia.com
Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$275
  • Pool
Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$117
$112
  • Pool
Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$288
$239
  • Breakfast included
Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$429
$360
Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$757
$147
  • Pool
Playa Grande Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$185
$144
  • Pool
Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$260
$205
Priceline
$380
$302
Priceline
  • Pool
The Resort at Pedregal(Cabo San Lucas)
$738
$631
Hotels.com
3,003 results
All reviewspirate shipamerican grillvilla grouptime shareneptune restauranttaco barone bedroom suitegold cardpaddle boardingmurphy bedwasher and dryerrecommend villafull kitchenall inclusive packageper devicepool conciergebella california
Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

Everything was perfect but what made the trip even better was the staff! Super friendly and helpful, to name a few Celia Ramos the chef from El Patrón , Gabriel from Taco bar, y Rafael the water activities guy . They made the trip special wil definitely be back soon!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
guestservicevda, Manager at Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2017

Dear Gustavo C,
Villa del Arco Beach Resort and SPA wants to thank you for this great review. Specially our staff members Celia from el Patron, Gabriel from Taco Bar and Rafael the water activity. We are all committed in providing excellence of all our services.

We will be waiting for your next trip at Villa del Arco.

Reviewed August 17, 2017

We have stayed at the Villa Del Arco numerous times and each time is awesome. The staff this last time, Juan who is a server at the pool and Alicia our room attendant went above and beyond to make us comfortable and to make sure we had a great time. Also, I cant's forget Keila in the sundries store. Also a big smile!

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
guestservicevda, Manager at Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2017

Dear 966len,

As you know this is your home away from home and we are happy to see that our staff exceeded your expectations. We are working in a daily basis to provide the excellence on our services. Thank you so much for recommending our maid Alicia, she is a fenomenal maid that loves her job and her customers. At the other hand, Juan is our top waiters around the pool and glad to see that he pampered you while your stay with us.

Reviewed August 14, 2017

Following a HUGE issue upon arrival, it was very refreshing to meet our housekeeper, Yesenia, who was SO very nice to us. She went above and beyond every day! She took care of all our room needs without us even asking. Great attention to detail and personalized service...so much fun to come back to our room after dinner to find little figures made from the towels and the nice turn down service. Hopefully you will be lucky enough to be a room Yesenia is responsible for.

Room Tip: Good Luck...that's all I will say
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Cherie M

Dear Cherie M,

What and amazing review about Villa del Arco Beach Resort & SPA. Specially Yesenia, she is indeed a a wonderful maid and we are grateful to have her in our team. I will for sure pass this along to her boss.

Thank you for taking the time to write. Can´t wait to see you back to your home away from home.

Regards,

Reviewed August 12, 2017

My children and I had the opportunity to view this property as part of The Villa Group presentation in July 2017. Angel Wong went above and beyond to cater to every need. He showed us the entire resort, showed us many rooms that were available, and why I should truly do business with them.

I've had other time share and/or "points" based programs in the past, but there was not any type of "shady" sales presentation, and everyone went above and beyond to explain why I should/should not do business with them. Every last detail was explained, every option was reviewed, and every question was answered to the fullest; even when I asked additional questions, I received detailed answers.

Angel has continued to follow-up with me since I have left, he has made himself available to answer any questions, and he even provided his personal cell phone number so that I could reach him if necessary.

If you are considering a timeshare or wanting access to thousands of different properties to vacation; then please reach out to Angel Wong.

Please note, I was not asked by Angel Wong or the Villa Group to post this; I am doing so because he is awesome and you will be very happy if you choose to do business with them.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank BDN1995

Dear BDN1995,

Thank you for choosing the Villa Group for investment. Be confident that we are always striving to provide the best service possible to our members. Angel Wong is one of the great assets to our Company. We will be waiting for your next Vacation to your home away from home.

Reviewed August 10, 2017

My husband and I wanted a spring getaway after a long winter. We live in New Jersey but after reading some reviews we decided on Cabo. We flew from Newark to Dallas and Dallas to Cabo. We arranged for airport transport BEFORE the trip. It was a great tip I picked up in one of the reviews because the hotel is bombarded with solicitors. We were given specific instructions pre-arrival of where to proceed and what our drivers would be wearing. They kept us away from the chaos and round trip transport was less than $50. Once we arrived at Arco we were greeted by the front desk staff and the concierge. I don't recommend getting sucked into a timeshare tour b/c even if you tell them you only have 1 hour it's a 3 hour tour guaranteed. You do get a free breakfast out of it and some vouchers but it's a big commitment when all you want to do is relax. Our room was so spacious, the 1 bedroom queen. More space then we could have ever used. The terrace was extremely large with two lounge chairs and a full size outdoor table. We had a kitchen and two bathrooms. Our first trip was to the local walmart, we took a cab for $9 and stocked up on yogurt, fruit, snacks, water, milk, and coffee for the week. We spent so little and that saved us on breakfast in the hotel and snacks by the pool. We ended up paying for lunch and dinners only. The lunch menu by the pool is really good, we had the ceviche, burgers, nachos, you name it, it was good! We ate one night at the hotel outdoor restaurant, the ambiance is beautiful with torches and the outdoor seating, the food was just ok for the price. The hotel offers free paddle boards so head down to the beach and sign up in the morning to reserve your spot... it was great to get out and paddle around the bay. Also, skip the expensive massages at the spa and walk down to the beach to the right, about 50 yards from the hotel are huts where massages go on all day. My husband and I negotiated 40 minutes each for $35 total!!! Definitely splurge occasionally, we signed up for a sunset cruise aboard a sailboat. The hor'dorves (imagine bento box style) were very tasty, the sunset and the ride were smooth, and it was a small group of people. Totally worth it, we signed up at the front desk but I bet you can get better deals down at the marina. The deal at the front desk was nice because it included pick up and drop off and saved us a cab ride. My absolute favorite favorite meal was at sunset monalisa. Make your reservation the first day you arrive and make sure you get a table for sunset. When you get there make sure your table isn't obstructed (i asked to move and they graciously accomodated). We had appetizers, soup from the chef, entrees, dessert, wine, coffee and our bill was $125. Best meal by far with an amazing view. THe cab to get there was pricier than going into town but well worth it. We also walked down to the office restaurant via the beach, we asked the hotel to make us a reservation one day and another day we just walked in. It's an easy walk along the beach and lunch is good and the ambiance is relaxed! Last thing, remember to wake up early in your pajamas and walk down to the pool to claim beach chairs, they go fast! I'm convinced there aren't enough chairs to accomodate all the guests in the hotel. My husband and I also used the gym every day, the facility was great and well kept. All and all this was a great hotel, well worth the cost and we would definitely return. REMEMBER, don't waste your time on the timeshare presentation!

Room Tip: I believe all the rooms face inside so your view is of the pool. I appreciated that we weren't a far walk from the elevators.
  • Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank danav10
guestservicevda, Manager at Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2017

Dear danav10,

Thank you for your comments. we are glad your enjoyed the room, our gym and the rest of our facilities at Villa del Arco Beach Resort & SPA.

We are ready to pamper you again.