“Best timeshare I have been to!”

Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas
Ranked #11 of 73 Hotels in Cabo San Lucas
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed July 9, 2014

We just got back last night from a wonderful trip at VDA. We have stayed at many timeshares because we are owners elsewhere but never received the treatment as we did at Villa Del Arco in Cabo San Lucus. 1st of all Gloria was so helpful with picking our room, perfect room for us. Tino cannot thank you enough for the numerous of times coming to you for help with our phones and Tablet. And cannot say enough to the waiters they are fantastic, especially thank you to Rogelio, Christian, Irinco. Paty and Gilda. The people at the spa are awesome, my husband said thank you to Roberto.

And then we have Misaol the head of customer service a special thank you from us to you and your staff for making our trip a memorable one. You see I lost my mother 2 1/2 months before we came and was very sad with grief but your staff made my birthday a celebration instead of a sad moment when we walked into our room and saw a cake made out of towels and balloons.

Every day had we a clean room thank you my maids great job!

Well needless to say we are owners and can't wait to come back again!!!

Room Tip: We were on the 4th floor and absolutely loved it, with ocean and pool view.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Joann605
Write a ReviewReviews (2,854)

Reviewed July 8, 2014

We have owned a 2 bedroom penthouse timeshare facing the beautiful Arc and beach for 5 years now. All through the year , we look forward to our wonderful, peaceful getaway at this most welcoming resort. From the beautiful accommodations to the most professional and pleasant staff, we grow to enjoy it more each year. Swimming at the beach or the pool is most enjoyable. The premises inside and out are groomed and consistently sparkling clean. Restaurants are wonderful, but the expansive kitchen in our unit allows us to dine in if we choose. ( family of 5). If you need any repairs in your room, the service is expedient. The highlight for us is their amazing spa.. Excellent massages by professional masseuses. The spa itself is beautiful and is what we look forward to the most. The gym is important for my family and is also kept in great condition year after year. We couldn't be happier with our investment - you know it's a wonderful place when your 3 children want to continue vacationing with you yearly!! (Ages19-28). Oh - and most significant - our anniversary falls during our fixed week and the housekeeping staff always leaves our room with beautiful towel and rose petal designs! Just another lovely additional touch to make our week even more special. Lastly, much of the staff has been there since we have purchased which says something about the management! Looking forward to next year!

Room Tip: Ocean front
1  Thank Debra G
Reviewed July 8, 2014

I have been an owner at Villa del Arco in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico since 2006. I bought during pre construction. It is the only place I ever vacation or will vacation in the future.I think about going there all year long.. I don't need I.I. or RCI. That's how breathtaking it is. It is in a prime location on Medano Beach(the ONLY swimmable beach) within walking distance to the Marina and the Mall. The Sea of Cortez is gorgeous. It is pristine, the Villa del Arco is ALWAYS immaculate. The reason it runs so well is it has wonderful employees who I feel deserve recognition for the EXCELLENT work that they do. I decided that I wanted to do something about this. Here are the names of some of the many employees who I feel deserve to be recognized for their OUTSTANDING work. GENARO GARCIA, Gabrielle and Marcel and the entire front desk staff,Leticia and Ligia/Concierges at VDA,Supervisor Dionisia Altamirano and her entire staff/Grounds and Landscaping, Oscar,Manuel,Francisco and Mariano/Bellman, Supervisor Alejandra and her Housekeeping staff, Reyna/Housekeeping, Jorge Marciel,Joel,Adolfo and Anastacio/Maintenence day and night,Juan Javier and Anastacio night workers painting Patron Restaurant, Antonio and Ruben/Areas Publicas, Rey/Room Service, Abizia, Omar, Edgar,Francisco and the entire Security staff/ Daniella,Edgar,Francisco,Adriel and Martin/Patron Restaurant employees/Ernesto/Pool Services.Olga(employee) and Blanca/Spa Services VDA,Heriberto/Pastry Chef, desserts to die for VDP, Daniel and his staff Bertha Castro, Angelica,Ana Jacoba, Eliazar Rosales N., Lourdes Alvarado, Ana Cajera,Jhonathan,Luis,Lidia,Linda,Blanca / Palmitta Deli,Guadalupe/Palmitta Supermarket, Eliel/Bellman VDP and Aida/Concierge/VDP. Mason/Sales and special thanks to Douglas Dodge. These employees and many more make it all happen. Gail W

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Gail W
Reviewed July 7, 2014

My whole family loved the treatments we all received while on vacation in Cabo at Villa Del Arco Spa. We will continue to use them to enhance our vacations. The wait staff and Housekeeping were also wonderful. Looking forward to Cancun and VDA Thank VDA.

Room Tip: Beachfront Penthouse Suite ground floor was key with our young son. He was able to come and go as he...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Jimmy L
Reviewed July 7, 2014

My family and I had a great time in Cabo at the Villa del Arco. Staff were so friendly and always helpful! Very clean and great for kids of all ages. Views from our room were absolutely amazing. Love the fact that the hotel is just a very SHORT cab ride to downtown Cabo, so everyone can enjoy the best of all worlds. I will be back again next year and can't wait!

Reviewed July 7, 2014

I have owned a timeshare at this resort for almost 6 years now and it continues to be a wonderful resort to stay at when visiting Cabo. Cabo is one of my favorite vacation spots! The Villa Del Arco is clearly 5 star in every way. The rooms are spacious, clean and beautiful. There is a view of the ocean from every room. The pools are beautifully kept and the wait staff is attentive.

I don't eat at the resort often because I have certain restaurants in town that I enjoy but the food is good. I would not recommend the all-inclusive, however. In my opinion, it is just not worth it. I do recommend that you take the trolley to the small deli in the plaza at the Palmar. It has great breakfasts. You could also grab some groceries at the small store they have at the plaza. Each room has a refrigerator, etc. so you could buy some breakfast items, snacks, etc if you want.

The Desert Spa is also wonderful! You can schedule massages ( and other services) in the spa and they also offer massages at the pool and in the beach.

This is one of few resorts with full beach access to go swimming in the ocean.

I would highly recommend this resort and am happy that I purchased this timeshare.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank cagendalia
Reviewed July 6, 2014

My family and I (wife and 3 young children aged 8,7,2) loved our vacation in Cabo San Luca and our stay at Villa Del Arco. The hotel is impeccably clean and the staff are generally friendly. The hotel sports an amazing view of Land's End and the beach there is one of the few beaches which are swimmable in Cabo. We purchased the "all inclusive" plan for our stay and were happy with our dining choices. You have several restaurants to choose from with access to the sister resort Villa de Palmar's restaurants as well. The food is definitely a step above other all inclusive resorts we've stayed at. Most dining is ala carte. My family especially enjoyed the service at El Patron - our server Benito went out of his way to make our various meals there (breakfast and dinners) enjoyable and comfortable (not an easy task when you have a fussy 2 year old). The crew there with Cesar and Jose Manuel also did a bang up job. Dining out with kids can be challenging but they made us feel welcomed. My family and I will be definitely coming back in years to come.

2  Thank John N