I only have 2 complaints... first $12 a day for wifi is ridiculous. I think when you pay for a place like this wifi should be included or AT LEAST reasonable. Second, the green chairs on the beach (and the few that are in the shallow water at the pool) are weird. The material is stretched too tight so that the chairs will not recline flat or even close to it. When you sit where you would sit on a normal beach chair it causes the back to raise up so that you have no choice but to sit straight up or slide down so that your legs from the knees down are hanging off the chair.
Ok, enough with the complaints... overall Villa Del Arco is a great place. I'm glad I booked there instead of the Villa Del Palmar which was cheaper but seemed way too busy. Del Arco was much more relaxing. The room was great, although a better view as others have mentioned would have been nice. Everything was clean, no weird smells, maids did a great job cleaning every day.
The beach on the property is great and the water is nice. A little chilly but not near as cold as CA beaches and you get used to the water quickly. It's a short walk down the beach to great places like Mango Deck and The Office. We looked around the area further and found some other cool places too. From there it's not far to the marina and into town where all the fun bars and night life are.
The staff was great. It really seemed that everyone was happy and did their best to help us however they could. A couple that we got to know better then others were Ernesto and Enrique. Both of these guys always seemed happy and were very helpful with any questions and/or requests that we had.
The food was very good also. We felt bad walking into the restaurant late one night about 15 minutes before they were closing but the guys welcomed us and said it was no problem. I can't remember the name of the guy who made the omlettes at the breakfast buffet but he was always great even though he was super busy as the omlettes were very popular. It was fun to watch how he would make 4 at a time too. The only complaint about the food was the grilled lobster. It was over cooked and tough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Create magical memories the minute you walk into Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa in Cabo San Lucas, an idyllic and delightful retreat, where the staff is committed to ensuring you get the best of the 3 Rs: relaxation, recreation and romance. This sophisticated five-star, all-suite property, often referred by past guests as calming, beautiful and comfortable, offers secluded stretches of beach where you can shut out the world and relish in the surroundings. Our comfortable, yet luxurious suites feature unbeatable views of sand and sea, including the exotic El Arco rock formation, the official symbol of Los Cabos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Arco Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel Del Arco
- Del Arco Hotel
- Villa Del Arco Cabo San Lucas
- Villa Del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas Los Cabos