I come to Villa Del Arco about once a year, and ALWAYS enjoy it! This year I went with my mom, and sister on a mini bachelorette party... it was SO tame, which was exactly what I wanted. Sure, there were tons of Spring Breakers roaming the beach in packs (this is a phenomenon only during March apparently as I've never seen them before)... but we were able to completely relax watching the ocean from our lounge chairs by the pool! They also have lounges down on the beach for those who do not get up early to get chairs. The beach loungers are good, but as some people mention, often there are people asking you to buy jewelry, sarape's, or other craft items. A simple "no thank you" and a smile works. I wish more people would try it!
The food this year was better than I ever remember! The Soup de Mariscos at El Faro the Japanese restaurant on site was PHENOMENAL! Also, my steak at the pool side restaurant was incredible! Of course we went off site too, as we were not all inclusive (see tame bachelorette party)... and there are plenty of amazing, authentic and some not so authentic but fun places to go! I would recommend taking a whale watching tour... we saw pods of dolphins racing across the ocean, and whales with their babies. It was amazing! Just make sure to wear long sleeves as it actually is pretty cold when you're on the water!
Also, be prepared that Cabo is a desert... and as such it is VERY hot during the day and can get VERY cold at night. Bring a mix of clothing!
The location is perfection! Honestly, you can walk right out to the beach and do anything and everything... you can get jet ski's right there, kayaks, water taxi's or just walk down to The Office or any number of restaurants that have sand floors and strong Margaritas!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Create magical memories the minute you walk into Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa in Cabo San Lucas, an idyllic and delightful retreat, where the staff is committed to ensuring you get the best of the 3 Rs: relaxation, recreation and romance. This sophisticated five-star, all-suite property, often referred by past guests as calming, beautiful and comfortable, offers secluded stretches of beach where you can shut out the world and relish in the surroundings. Our comfortable, yet luxurious suites feature unbeatable views of sand and sea, including the exotic El Arco rock formation, the official symbol of Los Cabos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Arco Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel Del Arco
- Del Arco Hotel
- Villa Del Arco Cabo San Lucas
- Villa Del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas Los Cabos