Villa del Arco is a beautiful property. It is well maintained - groomed landscaping and not a piece of trash in site. The view into the Sea of Cortez is lovely - you can see the famous arch and Lands End.
There are several pools and hot tubs. There is a "pirate ship" jutting out into one of the pools that serves as a cafe. It is fun for the kids to swim and play around. Poolside service is fairly good and most of the staff are extremely friendly. Getting a pool chair can be a challenge - We went down before 8 am to make sure we got chairs and umbrellas. There is beach access with a limited number of vendors harassing you. You can take kayaks out for free.
There are several restaurants onsite. But going into town is easy and there is a lot of selection for a town the size of Cabo. We didn't do an all inclusive this year - you need to drink and eat a lot to make that worthwhile. Plus, menu choices are a bit limited so it would become tiresome after more than a few days.
This property is much nicer and more upscale than its sister property Villa del Palmar. It is family friendly but also quiet enough for adults to relax as well. We didn't find the drunk, rowdy Spring Break crowd at Villa del Arco but you will definitely find that next door at Villa del Palmar (beware!!). A one bedroom has a small kitchen, is fully equipped, that allows you to make meals if you like. There are grocery stores a short taxi ride away to stock up.
There is a "trolly" that takes you between the three properties. There is a small grocery store, ice cream shop, video arcade and cafe. There is a really nice and well equipped gym on property. They have a variety of classes too. The spa is very nice, not cheap though.
Any night we didn't have the "do not disturb" sign on the door we received a special sweet treat. We also had a visit from housekeeping with clean towels and free spa samples (lotions, scrubs, etc.).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Create magical memories the minute you walk into Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa in Cabo San Lucas, an idyllic and delightful retreat, where the staff is committed to ensuring you get the best of the 3 Rs: relaxation, recreation and romance. This sophisticated five-star, all-suite property, often referred by past guests as calming, beautiful and comfortable, offers secluded stretches of beach where you can shut out the world and relish in the surroundings. Our comfortable, yet luxurious suites feature unbeatable views of sand and sea, including the exotic El Arco rock formation, the official symbol of Los Cabos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Arco Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel Del Arco
- Del Arco Hotel
- Villa Del Arco Cabo San Lucas
- Villa Del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos