Don't stay here unless you want to be up at 5:00 am to save a pool chair . We have been here 4 days and every morning you have to get up earlier to get just an basic chair . Ocean front are gone by 4:30 am or earlier . If you don't get one early you will never have a chair all day long . It creates a real competition among guests and some arguments if you take someone's chair because they have not sat in it for hours ...feel like a prisoner
Problem : to many guests not enough chairs . Worst I have ever seen in Mexico.....
Wrecks your vacation for sure .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Create magical memories the minute you walk into Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa in Cabo San Lucas, an idyllic and delightful retreat, where the staff is committed to ensuring you get the best of the 3 Rs: relaxation, recreation and romance. This sophisticated five-star, all-suite property, often referred by past guests as calming, beautiful and comfortable, offers secluded stretches of beach where you can shut out the world and relish in the surroundings. Our comfortable, yet luxurious suites feature unbeatable views of sand and sea, including the exotic El Arco rock formation, the official symbol of Los Cabos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Vacatia, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Arco Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel Del Arco
- Del Arco Hotel
- Villa Del Arco Cabo San Lucas
- Villa Del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos