We are a timeshare owner in the villa group and this was our first stay at the Arco in Cabo. We got a full two bedroom with a great ocean view. The room was very comfortable and clean and the staff did a good job of responding quickly to maintenance needs when we needed it (flickering light, running toilet). In addition, the waitstaff and pool service were both very friendly and attentive.
The spa and gym on the property were both very nice and the people managing the spa were very professional. The hotel does not have water in the gym, which is a little unusual though.
The food at El Patron was very good, it was one of the better restaurants in the resort. Avoid the Italian restaurant at Villa del Palmar as the pastas are very watery.
While, the place is nice there are a few cons and watchouts:
1) The walls are a little thin, so it's pretty easy to hear any repair work going outside or your upstairs neighbors walking around.
2) The wifi service is a little slow and at least in our room we had to be closer to the balcony to get stronger service. (Would be nice if wifi was free).
3) The "timeshare tour" was really unpleasant. Avoid "Mike from Oregon".
4) I found it odd that there wasn't a room service menu in the room. Some times, we didn't want to eat out, but didn't have the option to order in.
5) For both breakfast and dinner, we sometimes had waits of +30min, even though there were plenty open tables. Not sure if the staffing is low. Take a later breakfast to avoid the morning rush and make dinner reservations the day before or earlier in the morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Create magical memories the minute you walk into Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa in Cabo San Lucas, an idyllic and delightful retreat, where the staff is committed to ensuring you get the best of the 3 Rs: relaxation, recreation and romance. This sophisticated five-star, all-suite property, often referred by past guests as calming, beautiful and comfortable, offers secluded stretches of beach where you can shut out the world and relish in the surroundings. Our comfortable, yet luxurious suites feature unbeatable views of sand and sea, including the exotic El Arco rock formation, the official symbol of Los Cabos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Arco Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel Del Arco
- Del Arco Hotel
- Villa Del Arco Cabo San Lucas
- Villa Del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas Los Cabos