“Excellent Transportation !!”
Review of Victor's Cabo

Victor's Cabo
Reviewed August 13, 2014

We used Victor's Cabo Transportation for private transportation for my group of 7 people from the airport (Los Cabos International Airport) to Villa del Arco in Cabo San Lucas and I cannot say enough about it. Everything went without a hitch even when we arrived 2-1/2 hours late (thank you very much United Airlines). We were greeted at the aiport just as instructed. There was ice cold beers and water for everyone. We made a 30 min stop at Wal Mart for groceries and then were delivered to our resort. We were given a pick up time and the driver arrived exactly on time. Communication was great, emails answered very promptly, and great rates. Highly recommend to anyone that needs airport transportation.

2  Thank kbberliner

Reviewed August 12, 2014

We recently visited Mexico and hired Victor's Cabo Tours for our private roundtrip transfer from Airport to our hotel Hyatt Ziva. Our driver was waiting for us with our name outside the airport just like instructed in the email. We were offered ice cold beers and waters for the kids. We had communicated we would like to stop at Walmart and pick up a few pool floats and such, our driver waited on us and was very informative of the local area. The car was clean and cool.

We were picked up on time for our departure and overall give this company 5 stars. Highly recommend.

We paid $100.00 US for roundtrip service and tipped $20.00 US each way (Also we cleared out our all-inclusive fridge of beers/water/pop and gave that to our departing driver as an additional tip) He was very appreciative and said his wife loves when he get's fish as tips too.

Reviewed August 11, 2014

Following the great reviews on trip advisor I booked Victor’s service for my family’s transportation from SJD airport to the Hyatt Ziva and our return. Victor was very prompt in answering my emails, questions and making my booking.

However, when we arrived at the designated meeting point at the airport the driver was not actually there. I made many attempts to call the numbers that Victor had given me, but there was no answer. After waiting about 15 minutes we finally saw someone holding up my name and he told us that Victor’s driver was running late and we would have to wait. After another 20 minutes or so our driver finally appeared. He offered us two small waters (for 4 people) and beers.

The driver was nice, gave us some local information and dropped us at the Ziva. He gave us a card with the time that they would pick us up.

However, the day before our return I noticed that the pick-up time was too late. Again, I called and called Victor’s numbers to no response and finally sent a couple of emails. Victor did respond by email to say our driver was aware of the new pick-up time and would be there. However at the new designated time the driver did not arrive. We waited at the Hyatt Ziva with our luggage for about 20 minutes and ended up taking a taxi.

I found the whole experience very disappointing, especially as it has been so highly rated on TA. Of course I have since emailed Victor to ask for a refund for the return journey, but as yet, no response.

Unfortunately, not recommended.

4  Thank WA35
Reviewed August 7, 2014

We recently used Victors for our trip to Cabo. Victor was very quick to answer any questions I had and to get me a quote for our 3 part trip. I had emailed several other companies and one was quite a bit more expensive and the other never did get back to me.

Victor sent me very clear instructions on what to expect at the airport and how to find the driver. When we arrived our driver was exactly where he said he would be. We were given cold beer and taken to get some groceries at Walmart before going on to our resort. Super friendly driver gave us lots of good info on the area as this was our first visit. He helped us find a rental car and saved us a ton of money by using National instead of Avis which was at our resort.

We switched resorts mid way through our trip and our driver showed up on time to pick us up. We were then picked up to go back to the airport - driver was 10 mins early so we got there in plenty of time.

Overall I have nothing but good things to say about Victor and his service. We will definitely use him again when we return to Cabo

Reviewed August 5, 2014

I just returned from my sixth trip to Cabo. This was the third time that I have hired Victor's Cabo to provide round trip transportation from the airport. I cannot recommend them highly enough! They are always on time! The suburbans are spotless and newer. The drivers are always friendly and happy to point out areas of interest along the drive. (Arturo is the best!!) I even asked them to make a same day pick up time change on my return trip to the airport and Victor contacted me himself to take care of it! I will definitely be using Victor's again and strongly recommend that anyone looking for private Cabo transportation do the same. Worth every penny!!