“Amazing customer care skills”

Tailz Up Smokehouse
Reviewed February 4, 2014

I am a Cabo Local and owner of a small panga fishing fleet, this guys totally exceed my expectations every time, they are honest people, there is no nickel and diming. Can't say enough good things about the quality of service in a clean indoor environment for my fish, Cruz and Malcolm are amazing, their customer care skills are greatly appreciated, especially after being used to another company on the other end of the marina that has provided so-so service for years and has never allowed me to watch the processing of the fish. It is good to find somebody that fillets the fish and vacuum packs that are fluent in English. The rates are great. I without a doubt recommend Tailz Up to all my anglers.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

This place is "gringo" owned. They are ao nice and accommodating. There is no nickel and diming. They are a very very clean facility and the smoker and vacuum sealer are state of the art. Our fish made it through customs and was still frozen when we got back to Oregon. It was so nice to find somebody that was English speaking (perfectly) and was so nice! The rates are great and the work is great! They are so nice and will do anything to help you out!

Reviewed January 27, 2014

Cruz, is amazing and I cannot tell you how awesome his customer service was appreciated to process out catch and even found a local transit for us to get back to out hotel in a rush! Use these guys, they are honest-the catch is processed on closed-circuit TV so you can watch how they handle your order. Amazing!

Reviewed January 26, 2014

Can't say enough about the quality of service in a USDA style environment for my fish. Ask Malcolm about captains too, they know so e great fishermen and make sure you're well taken care of. I still have fresh fish from the quality vacuum sealing and even eat sashimi style months after.

Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

For many years we have used another company on the complete opposite end of the marina, meaning a long walk, taxi ride back and so-so service. This January, we were introduced to this clean operation staffed by 100% professional and friendly people. They suggested various ways to process our many caught fish and provided it in a timely and cost beneficial manner. Although we are back with some 50 pounds, 4 in our group are still down there taking fish to them and will bring back more full coolers. I recommend Tailz Up to all Cabo anglers, whether they have small or large catches. They can do it all!!

1  Thank Michael D