All reviews perfect weather small pool enjoyed our stay the pacific ocean every morning cortez mexico condo marina linens vacation arturo
Selected filters
Reviewed April 26, 2019 via mobile

Jerry my spouse stayed here from Jan 3 to April 3. I was with him for 2 weeks in February. I could of stayed till April 3. But refused to stay at this location. Jerry previously used my account to review this place. But Celeste through a fit and probable lied to have it removed. I am not reviewing Cabo as it is a nice place to visit. This location is scary. Jerry was burned by the BBQ because it was improperly maintained. Cobwebs in the line and extreme grease build up. I was there when this happened. I was there when the issue of mice were in one unit. I had to spray raid at the ants swarming out of the power outlet my phone was attached to. I am posting a picture of the improperly vented water heater. Which is a carbon monoxide issue. I found it very dangerous to go near the pool with no rails. No steps. Not to mention it is shockingly cold. I was grossed out when I went to turn over a patio cushion to fluff it, to find thousands of black bugs. I am also posting pictures of Jerrys previous review with Celeste comments. I suggested and help organize this getaway for my spouse and his bestfriend who were both diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. His buddy passed in August and we were told we would have to pay the whole trip to cancel. So there is no canceling with this place. Other than there only being one overhead light that worked in the unit while I was there. The angle of the tv on the wall couldnt be comfortably watched. Other tenants were great. It is a place to drop your stuff off. Then leave to enjoy what is in Cabo. Just to be helpful there is a spray you can buy at walmart that keeps bugs away with one spraying a year.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Celeste G, Owner at Cabo's Little Secret, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2019

As anyone reading this so called review can see by all our other reviews on this site, the statements made in this narrative are completely fabricated. As a responsible business owner who cares for my guests, I can not take any of this joke seriously. I am sorry to all the readers out there who see that we have been caught in the middle of a lovers' squabble. This person was not a registered guest at Cabo's Little Secret.

Reviewed March 16, 2019

We arrived at the facility on Jan 24th and stayed until March 13th of 2019.
As we expected, the unit was perfect for us. It had everything we needed and all we had to do was go grocery shopping. One of the guests told us about the local bus which leaves down the street and goes along a predetermined route to near all places that were interesting to us (Comer, Movie Theatre, Marina,beach ,Downtown and Walmart). It was very reasonable (13.5 pesos per person each way). Cabo's Little Secret is in a Mexican neighborhood and is very safe and the locals are very friendly. There are many hills (if you like hiking and we do) that you can climb to get great views of the Pacific Ocean and the Sea of Cortez. In fact the whales were visible from some of the hilltops.
We loved the fact that you saw the same Mexican's, Canadians, and Americans climbing up to the weather station every morning.
There are two small stores near by that you can buy essentials including beer and Liquor (no wine). There are numerous Mexican Restaurants close by and there is a shop that you can buy homemade cheese and also eggs at good prices.
As far as the facility is concerned: The managers stay in Unit 1 and the rest 2 to 5 are for the use of the guests. There is a small pool that is not heated, but enjoyable (if you are from Canada). We enjoyed using the Gas BBQ and the free use of the Washer and Dryer is a bonus. As explained, you have to clean the room and that includes washing the linen. Just like home.
As I said, we enjoyed our stay and recommend it to you.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dave L
Celeste G, Owner at Cabo's Little Secret, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2019

Thank you for the beautiful review Dave. You captured the feeling of our environment very well. We love having guests like you who enjoy exploring the neighborhood. It was an absolute pleasure hosting you. We wish you safe and enjoyable travels.

Reviewed January 4, 2019 via mobile

My friend and I spent 6 days at Cabo’s Little Secret as the final stop during our road trip around Baja California. Our choice couldn’t be better.

Perfectly located at few minutes drive from CSL’s Marina, this condo has everything you need to enjoy a great time after a day spent exploring or chilling out on the beach. The rooftop, the pool, a cool barbecue (which we used extensively) and Arturo who is an incredible host (with the help of his two lovely dogs).

Also our apartment was perfect, extremely clean and with all the amenities and appliances we needed.

Finally, Celeste contacted us before departure with tips and instructions to get there (very helpful especially if you don’t have a GPS, as road signs in Mexico can be quite confusing...)

Definitely our choice for future trips back to CSL!

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Massimo D
Celeste G, Owner at Cabo's Little Secret, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It was an absolute pleasure having you stay with us. I look forward to seeing your name in my inbox again in the future. Here's to safe and enjoyable travels!

Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

What a great place,excellent communication awesome owner and Staff, well kept enjoyed our stay and will be yelling everyone we know to give this place a try.We will definitely be staying again, It won't be long until the Secret Is Out

Thanks Celeste for everything

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank lkapigian
Celeste G, Owner at Cabo's Little Secret, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2018

We couldn't have asked for better guests. Thank you for the kind reviews and positive attitude. I look forward to seeing your name in my inbox again and again in the future.

Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

This place is great. It is an awesome value and it was exactly as described. If your looking for an authentic Cabo experience, look no further. Celeste is a great communicator and everything was exactly as described. We can't wait to go back. Many thanks to Ava and all of her wonderful local tips and ideas.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank darter77
Celeste G, Owner at Cabo's Little Secret, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2018

Thank you to a fun and beautiful group of people. We thoroughly enjoyed having you stay with us at Cabo's Little Secret. And genuinely hope to see you again.