Tripadvisor

from $132.15
from $81.00
from $72.00
More Info
All reviews atv tour candelaria tour great ride side by side fun adventure highly recommend this company amazing experience super fun lots of fun take pictures the pacific ocean beautiful beach los cabos juanito atvs desert ramsey
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The day starts with a pickup from your location, then you arrive and go through some paperwork. There’s Optional insurance, which I chose because UTVs are expensive. You have to sign your typical disclaimer and waiver. Then a brief rundown on the equipment and you’re on your way.

The route you travel is well maintained and you will travel through some valleys filled with beautiful plants and butterflies everywhere, through some washes and up a small mountain for a scenic view and then down to drive on the beach. It’s worth every penny and it’s time well spent...and it’s a blast. Thanks for a wonderful experience. Quick note: if you can do an early booking. I would suggest booking the first one of the day because there are less people and the temperature is much cooler. As we were leaving the next groups were much bigger. Our family was the only people on our UTV trip and another couple was alone on an ATV trip.

1  Thank fibirdre
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Let me first say that this trip was absolutely short but amazing!

Our driver, Miguel, got to the hotel on time and was very understanding of our tardiness. We got on the road and had a great conversation with him. When we got there, we were greeted by Manny. Get manny when you go to be your guide! He is amazing! Manny took so many photos and videos to assist us in capturing the moments. While in our way back from the beach he strapped my phone to his back and videoed us behind him so that we could have a piece of evidence that we did in deed complete this activity lol. To end the tour, there was a FREE tequila tasting.... :-) I highly recommend this tour!

1  Thank 159candym
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was by far the best adventure we've done!
Our guide, Henry the Cowboy was so personable ( we will come back just to visit him).
-ride from the hotel was on time and comfortable
-the facility is very very clean, plenty of clean bathrooms, lockers , gift shop, snack bar & bar
-provides you with a "clean and laundered bandana"
-water break (water provided)

-ATV-
AMAZING!! It's a guided tour but nothing boring about this ride. Very Scenic and the guide will stop at his favorite spots to take pictures (w/ your phone). There's also another guide who will be taking action shots to purchase later on.
-If you're planning to ride double, you'll have a chance to switch drivers
-water and bathroom break and a photo op over looking the mountains and ocean❤️
I recommend getting the ATV insurance $25 just Incase
I was hesitant about the $15 land conservation charge but after being on the private trails and the private beach, I have no quarrels about paying the minimal fee

-horseback-
The horses were a bit stubborn but was fun none the less. We are very inexperienced riders. We took the horses down to the beach and took pics with them.
- saddles were very comfortable
Henry the Cowboy was very patient with us while we got the hang of horseback riding

We are definitely coming back and bringing the kids!!

1  Thank Yuka13joe14
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was terrified to do this at first, my husband drug me along. But we had the most amazing tour guide that taught me how to drive it safely and let me go wild on the beach. Thank you so much guys!! It was amazing!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a wonderful time driving on the dunes and beautiful beaches, the vegetation and mountain views were stunning. We want to give a special thank you to Ivan! He was clear with directions, and was patient, kind and had a great sense of humor. He connected with us with warmth and was friendly, he was careful to take of our safety and still showed us a great time. The course was challenging and laid out well, in that it became more challenging in the second half which allowed us to grow accustomed to the way the vehicle worked before taking on the more challenging twists and turns. Ivan was knowledgeable of the vegetation and how to repair vehicles when trouble arose. 5 stars!

1  Thank Lorraine321ljs